No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthyse Vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I think cause since he(Lucas)has not fought a world class opponent...
    Khan is a world-class opponent with glaring holes in his game, and Morales was clearly past-prime. Garcia did his job and took advantage.

Comment

I think cause since he(Lucas)has not fought a world class opponent...
      He fought Judah and Devon. Beat them both, especially devon who was ranked right behind Khan and Bradley. Ajose was a great opponent as well

Which world class opponents has Garcia fought? Khan and thats its

Lucas has a better resume then Garcia without the robberies

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Which is why I said I'm LEANING towards Garcia by dec, I'm not saying he'll win for sure. I don't see anybody getting destroyed in this fight, the people who predict a demolition have some explaining to do. Who has Matthysse wrecked? Soto? Ajose? These guys were not proven elite 140lbers. Wrecking Khan is a better accomplishment. Based on what they've done recently, Garcia should be the slight favorite.
        Garcia is not a proven elite 140 fighter, he just beat Khan, thats it, after getting handled for 3 rounds by that same fighter. Lucas has beat better fighters then Garcia. He should have Devon, judah, Ajose and Soto, which are better then Khan and Morales. Matthysse has wrecked just about every fighter he has ever faced, 20 KDs in his last 9 fights

You're basing this fight on things that happened 3 years ago for Lucas but less then 1 year ago for Garcia, how exactly does that work? And those things that happened with Lucas 3 years ago are him beating Devon and Judah

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Garcia is not a proven elite 140 fighter, he just beat Khan, thats it, after getting handled for 3 rounds by that same fighter. Lucas has beat better fighters then Garcia. He should have Devon, judah, Ajose and Soto, which are better then Khan and Morales. Matthysse has wrecked just about every fighter he has ever faced, 20 KDs in his last 9 fights

You're basing this fight on things that happened 3 years ago for Lucas but less then 1 year ago for Garcia, how exactly does that work? And those things that happened with Lucas 3 years ago are him beating Devon and Judah
          Neither Alexander, Soto, Ajose and Judah are better than Khan. You shouldn't even mention Zab lol Khan dominated him and made him quit.

No I started talking about Zab and Alexander in regards to Matthysse's power. Then you said don't look at what happened 2 years ago, so I looked at what both fighters did recently and Garcia did more. It's that simple.

Comment

holy **** i just voted wrong............

fml.

matthysse late stoppage, TKO, breaks him down.

Comment

He fought Judah and Devon. Beat them both, especially devon who was ranked right behind Khan and Bradley. Ajose was a great opponent as well

Which world class opponents has Garcia fought? Khan and thats its

Lucas has a better resume then Garcia without the robberies
              You said talk about what Matt's did since(fighting Judah and Devon)that's the keyword..Matt's has been in the ring with better fighters overall at 140lb,but he does have two losses..While Garcia is undefeated and the Champ..To be fair I think they are right on par with each other...

Comment

Neither Alexander, Soto, Ajose and Judah are better than Khan. You shouldn't even mention Zab lol Khan dominated him and made him quit.

No I started talking about Zab and Alexander in regards to Matthysse's power. Then you said don't look at what happened 2 years ago, so I looked at what both fighters did recently and Garcia did more. It's that simple.
                I agree except I don't know if Khan is better then Alexander...I mean both are good world class fighters with pretty big holes in their game...

Comment

None are better but combined they give him a better resume. Khan is the only non washed up fighter Garcia has ever faced and beat, after getting handled for most of the fight by him. Khan is a good win tho

& No i said dont judge the fight JUST by what he did 2 years ago. You're reading Boxrec and judging a fight "on paper", not looking at the entire scope of what Lucas has been doing. GBP gives Garcia former washed up featherweights 2X with a free belt and apparently those are great wins? You having Garcia decisioning Lucas based on him being able to "outbox" washed up morales and Holt

Also Judah and Devon fought Lucas in a very negative matter, spoiling, running and holding, basically surviving like a little pu$$yy to avoid a KO, yet both were knocked down. I guess Randell Bailey is a feather fisted fighter, he didnt KO nor KD devon

Comment

You said talk about what Matt's did since(fighting Judah and Devon)that's the keyword..Matt's has been in the ring with better fighters overall at 140lb,but he does have two losses..While Garcia is undefeated and the Champ..To be fair I think they are right on par with each other...
                    His 2 losses are robberies and Garcia is not the Champ

Lucas has beat every fighter he has faced, so you admitting he has faced better fighters says something

Comment

None are better but combined they give him a better resume. Khan is the only non washed up fighter Garcia has ever faced and beat, after getting handled for most of the fight by him. Khan is a good win tho

& No i said dont judge the fight JUST by what he did 2 years ago. You're reading Boxrec and judging a fight "on paper", not looking at the entire scope of what Lucas has been doing. GBP gives Garcia former washed up featherweights 2X with a free belt and apparently those are great wins? You having Garcia decisioning Lucas based on him being able to "outbox" washed up morales and Holt

Also Judah and Devon fought Lucas in a very negative matter, spoiling, running and holding, basically surviving like a little pu$$yy to avoid a KO, yet both were knocked down. I guess Randell Bailey is a feather fisted fighter, he didnt KO nor KD devon
                      So boxing is now consider trying to survive like a lil puzzy??Interesting...

Comment

Working...
                      X