No announcement yet.

paulie malignaggi fuking sucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTR View Post
    mayweather is only two notches above paulie. the greats.
    They are almost clones actually. Both a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      out side of the punch that stunned diaz,

what the fuck did he do? did you guys not see how much gloves he hit? did you guys not see how much he missed for all those punches he threw? his boxing style is misleading, he throws punches that miss or hit glove, then moves away. when he does land, they are fucking weak taps. what the fuck was he thinking talking **** to his critics for beating a guy that should be fighting at 130, malignaggi says he can barely make 140? i mean seriously, what the fuck is he thinking? does he think his critics were really sitting at home saying "OH ****, malignaggi just completely destroyed diaz, diaz will never be the same after this brutal beating!"

god damn this guy is fucking annoying. from all the other top 140'ers, he calls out another 130lb'er. he will get destroyed by the rest of his division.

some one knock this fucking annoying ass ***** out.
      Diaz sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
        I don't like Paulie, but the question should be, why does ANYONE like Juan Diaz? At least Paulie has technical skill.
        yeh, bring on Ivan Calderon! they both have technical skill/runners and are feather fisted.

Comment

what the **** did he do? did you guys not see how much gloves he hit? did you guys not see how much he missed for all those punches he threw? his boxing style is misleading, he throws punches that miss or hit glove, then moves away. when he does land, they are ****ing weak taps. what the **** was he thinking talking **** to his critics for beating a guy that should be fighting at 130, malignaggi says he can barely make 140? i mean seriously, what the **** is he thinking? does he think his critics were really sitting at home saying "OH ****, malignaggi just completely destroyed diaz, diaz will never be the same after this brutal beating!"

god damn this guy is ****ing annoying. from all the other top 140'ers, he calls out another 130lb'er. he will get destroyed by the rest of his division.

some one knock this ****ing annoying ass ***** out.
          great post malinaggi sucks so bad i gave the fight to diaz based on clean effective punching..that jab and run **** is lame as ****.

Comment

No, Diaz looks different. Not the same fighter after he fought Marquez. Not impressed with Malignaggi. I laugh at him calling out Marquez. Tha's hilarious. He hasn't earned it by a mile.

Comment

paulie is a good fighter, seems he has alot haters

Comment

paulie needs to take his ass back to jersey shore.

he has nothing to offer.

and hatton will pound the **** outta him again.

i dont know why paulie thinks he could batter hatton so bad - i havent seen anything to indicate that malagnaggi is better than he was before.

Comment

paulie is gettin alotta hate for a guy who just easily outboxed Juan Diaz, a guy some people thought was destined for great things. I give props to Paulie. He did exactly what he needed to and proved alot of you wrong. He deserved this win as hard as that is for you guys to admit.

Comment

Paulie makes boxers look like clowns.. He talks as if he packs dynamite in his hands but fights like a scared little girl..

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post

what the fuck did he do? did you guys not see how much gloves he hit? did you guys not see how much he missed for all those punches he threw? his boxing style is misleading, he throws punches that miss or hit glove, then moves away. when he does land, they are fucking weak taps. what the fuck was he thinking talking **** to his critics for beating a guy that should be fighting at 130, malignaggi says he can barely make 140? i mean seriously, what the fuck is he thinking? does he think his critics were really sitting at home saying "OH ****, malignaggi just completely destroyed diaz, diaz will never be the same after this brutal beating!"

god damn this guy is fucking annoying. from all the other top 140'ers, he calls out another 130lb'er. he will get destroyed by the rest of his division.

some one knock this fucking annoying ass ***** out.
                      you sound like a power freak. What about guys like Sweet Pea and so on? You dont have to crush a guy physicaly to own him or be a good fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X