Collapse
No announcement yet.

EATR - this is some ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] EATR - this is some ****!

what the hell is EATR????

well, it is a new upcoming self-refueling military robot that can feed on humans, gasoline, cooking oil, furniture, your mom, basically any-f#cking-thing. think i'm making this **** up???

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,532492,00.html

basic EATR unit pic...

ok, now combined with the big dog, then people, we have a f#cking problem! what the hell is the big dog? well.....

what do ya guys think? are we f#cked? or what?

We are fucked..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
      We are fucked..
      u said it!

even cyberdyne never thought of this!

when does this thing become "self-aware"?

Comment

damn, we better prepare for a virus that would kill this effing machine...

Comment

the thing is, as someone so eloquently put it, it is A PERSON EATING ROBOT ZOMBIE.

it has no to little brain as far as i know. yet!

it is capable of roaming for long periods of time without any need for human instructions.

just imagine when the make a BigDog number 2 model and attach an EATR to it. damn!

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
            the thing is, as someone so eloquently put it, it is A PERSON EATING ROBOT ZOMBIE.

it has no to little brain as far as i know. yet!

it is capable of roaming for long periods of time without any need for human instructions.

just imagine when the make a BigDog number 2 model and attach an EATR to it. damn!
            whoever designed that thing is out of his mind..

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
              whoever designed that thing is out of his mind..
              yeah man. i can just picture a giant version of the bigdog/eatr combo machine. the bigdog is big already, like 5 feet tall i think. and damn, the pictures of this thing where it looks like it is running, and "stalking" something...

damn, this thing is killbots, terminator, and the matrix all into one concept. its like every other 80's horror movie.

i guess "j" now stands for j connor.

edit: oh, and the back part, that is for its BABIES(well, tiny eatr's i think)! huh!
              Last edited by j; 07-16-2009, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X