No announcement yet.

Gerald Mcclellen vs Terry Noris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerald Mcclellen vs Terry Noris

who wins this I realize Noris was 6lbs lighter but lets just say he had moved up doe's his speed give the G man problems I don't know if Noris could have put anything on him to keep him off I may put to much into my thoughts of McClellen but I think he walks all over Norris I liked the DQ king but I think he gets stopped early

Huge size difference, far beyond the 6 pounds between junior middleweight and middleweight. Norris was not a big junior middleweight often weighing in under the limit and McClellan was a fighter that dehydrated himself to barely make middleweight and at fight time often weighed in above light heavyweight.

I do think Norris had much better skills and if it wasn't for the size difference, he would be able to avoid McClellan's big right hands but if they fought at middleweight McClellan would definitely stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Huge size difference, far beyond the 6 pounds between junior middleweight and middleweight. Norris was not a big junior middleweight often weighing in under the limit and McClellan was a fighter that dehydrated himself to barely make middleweight and at fight time often weighed in above light heavyweight.

I do think Norris had much better skills and if it wasn't for the size difference, he would be able to avoid McClellan's big right hands but if they fought at middleweight McClellan would definitely stop him.
      Agree 100%. Add to the size difference Terry's weak chin and you can't really make much of a case for him winning. Norris was even willing to drop to 147 to get a fight with JCC or DLH.

Comment

The size difference is pretty massive here tbh but regardless of that I got G man by KO. Norris was top class, im a fan but his chin wasnt up to the task of taking one from McClellan who would connect sooner or later

Comment

Working...
        X