No announcement yet.

Iron Mike blew the roof off tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dodie Boy View Post
    That was right there with Morrlas Barrera/ Gatti Ward type of fighting. Kinda makes me not want to even watch the Garcia fight at all.
    Absolutely. I was shaking after that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      Absolutely. I was shaking after that fight.
      I was standing up watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
        I was standing up watching it.
        Haha, so was I. I was screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
          Haha, so was I. I was screaming.
          i think the next event is Nov 14. Im not sure yet. trying to find out when and who.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
            Unprofessional? He was a guest announcer at is own promotion. There to support his own fighters. Also he was giving the other fighters much love and kudos to them as well.
            Yeah I can't blame Mike he was a fan pulling for his fighters but he will learn further down the road of being a promoter to relax more haha

Awesome card and the fight crowd was wild. Good to see good turn outs in cities like Omaha and Pittsburgh showing love to Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
              Yeah I can't blame Mike he was a fan pulling for his fighters but he will learn further down the road of being a promoter to relax more haha

Awesome card and the fight crowd was wild. Good to see good turn outs in cities like Omaha and Pittsburgh showing love to Boxing.
              glad to see mike making waves in Boxing in a positive way. Good for him

Comment

I missed em man, went to take a power nap and literally barely woke up gonna have to catch these cards.

And props to tyson he been consistently putting on great cards, fuck all this top rank vs gbp vs haymon crap, mike like let them fight it out while we build our empire before they know it tyson gonna be the premiere promotional company/

Comment

Damn!! What te hell did I miss. I hope I recorded it

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    I missed em man, went to take a power nap and literally barely woke up gonna have to catch these cards.

And props to tyson he been consistently putting on great cards, fuck all this top rank vs gbp vs haymon crap, mike like let them fight it out while we build our empire before they know it tyson gonna be the premiere promotional company/
                    :qqq:
                    Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
                    Damn!! What te hell did I miss. I hope I recorded it
                    Yeah man grab the vid on these fights. its worth the watch if you missed it. lol Watching a fight with Mike Tyson is hilarious too. Dude is funny as all hell.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      i think the next event is Nov 14. Im not sure yet. trying to find out when and who.
                      Pretty sure the Ukranian is gonna be on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X