Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#MAYHEM: Who has more to prove on fight night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #MAYHEM: Who has more to prove on fight night?

Discuss.
    PBF aka Money May
    73.33%
    Marcos " The Blueprint" Maidana
    26.67%

The poll is expired.

Mayweather.

Maidana's a B-/C+ fighter that lost every single round to Devon Alexander, he has nothing to prove here. "he didn't have Robert Garcia doe", LOL, Alexander would win every single round in a rematch too.

Comment

Maidana has nothing to prove man...Floyd has to come out and dominate period

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Mayweather.

Maidana's a B-/C+ fighter that lost every single round to Devon Alexander, he has nothing to prove here. "he didn't have Robert Garcia doe", LOL, Alexander would win every single round in a rematch too.
        If you think Maidana would lose a rematch then you would also have to believe he hasn't improved under Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          If you think Maidana would lose a rematch then you would also have to believe he hasn't improved under Garcia.
          Naw Alexander fought the perfect fight..the holding discouraged and cut Maidanas wild ass work and without that he has nothing..expect more holding from Floyd in this fight....YES THIS FIGHT WILL BE BORING AS HELL

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Naw Alexander fought the perfect fight..the holding discouraged and cut Maidanas wild ass work and without that he has nothing..expect more holding from Floyd in this fight....YES THIS FIGHT WILL BE BORING AS HELL
            I don't think Floyd will be holding, Floyd has woken up to that BS and is coming to go toe to toe. He will leave no doubts. I see an offensive Floyd that will plant his feet and rely on his slips, counters, and reflexes. The will meet in the center of the ring and meet fire with fire.

Comment

The only reason why I picked Mayweather is because he can prove that he chose to fight in the pocket against Chino.

May said the same thing about Cotto, that he chose to bang it out with Cotto rather than rack up points from the outside. We never got confirmation in a rematch.

However, the rematch against Chino gives May the opportunity to prove it. Why bang it out with Chino if you can box him from the outside and rack up a comfortable lead?

OR Was it that Chino did not give Mayweather a choice?

So far, I take Mayweather's word. There's really nothing else you can do. It's hard to refute Mayweather with that record.

Comment

Floyd has to prove and dominate every round, losing just one round is a failure.

The first fight Mayweather did not win one Dominate round instead just won close rounds.

and if Mayweather doesnt dominate and Maidana gets in his ass again "imagine if he was wearing his gloves doe..."

Comment

Neither of them but Maidana a little more. Mayweather already proved that he is a world calss fighter, he is widely recognized as #1 P4P and he clearly won the first fight, it was tight but clean, 115-113 on "my scorecard". I really like Maidana and I don't really like May, but I respect May's resume and I think that too that he is the #1 P4P right now. He gave a rematch to Maidana, because he hasn't got any better option now. Maidana hasn't got to prove a lot, he fought well (not so fair but well) on the first fight, what he needs to prove that he really deserved this rematch and heis really that uncomfortable to May like we saw on their first fight.

Comment

Floyd didn't deserve to win that fight and Floyd has always looked **** against guys who come in strong with that relentless pace just throwing down basically.

I think it was an injustice that Maidana never got the nod in May, he clearly deserved it more than Floyd but judges will always aim to protect one of the biggest assets to boxing.
                    Maidana will need to beat this guy into a ****** or kill the POS to win.

Comment

Working...
                    X