Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone give me the run down on what unifying titles is, what lineal champion is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Not true in all cases,but in some it is...Roy Jones was NEVER lineal at 175 yet held the Ring title a couple of times
    That was once vs Glen Kelly and it was controversial and I agree not in all cases, but at the moment which Ring champ would you disagree with?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      He became the lineal champion at 154 when he beat Canelo at 152?
      Floyd is a lineal catchweight champ at152. LMAO
      Last edited by straightleft; 04-24-2014, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Canelo was the #1 guy at 154 and Floyd was #2..that established a new lineage
        I never heard in history you can get your lineal title by draining your opponent into zombie in a catchweight fight and was decided by one boxing fan as a legit as it can be.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          I never heard in history you can get your lineal title by draining your opponent into zombie in a catchweight fight and was decided by one boxing fan as a legit as it can be.
          It was at light middleweight wasnt it?? and canelo and floyd were #1 and #2 right?

Comment

Lineal Means one man and one thing in the sport of boxing.

Sergio Martinez, the LINEAL Middleweight champ of the world.

Comment

It was at light middleweight wasnt it?? and canelo and floyd were #1 and #2 right?
              Hello its a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                Hello its a catchweight.
                lightmiddle is 147.1-154..and fight between that weight is a lightmiddle fight...154 is only the limit....Floyd is the lineal champ at 154 like it or not

Comment

all this talk about the man who beat the man who beat the man who beat the man is driving me crazy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X