Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto training with Diaz already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto gonna make floyd look like nothing. Watch. Its gonna be a fun night.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      That makes sense just to get some light work in start game planning and strategizing and then do a heavy 6-8 weeks. I like it actually
      Yup, perfect time to get to work. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        PR, they'll start the media tour during the NBA All-Star game in Orlando, then they'll be in PR and some other cities.

After the tour is over then they'll start the heavy part of the training in Florida.
        thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          I'm sure they're doing some light running and studying tape, figuring out what habits they can exploit.
          Well if it that then fine, if he is doing 3-4 in gym everyday he will peak a couple weeks before and his body will breakdown in the week leading up to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Well if it that then fine, if he is doing 3-4 in gym everyday he will peak a couple weeks before and his body will breakdown in the week leading up to the fight.
            Geez man. Just the other day you were giving Manny props for the extra hard training camps and now its a detriment to Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Geez man. Just the other day you were giving Manny props for the extra hard training camps and now its a detriment to Cotto.
              LMAO. quoted for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Pacquiao doesn't do 11 week training camps, and Pac's training that hard could be to his detriment too.

Two weeks too early for my liking.

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't do 11 week training camps, and Pac's training that hard could be to his detriment too.

Been in a lot of championship boxing training camps, have ya?

Comment

I don't buy that. You reward Manny for having the hard camps then critque Cotto for having a hard camp in preparation for Floyd. My guess is you are creating excuses to offset your predicition of Cotto winning.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                      Been in a lot of championship boxing training camps, have ya?
                      Unless a fighter got huge amount of weight too lose or has been inactive for a long time 6-8 week camp is the perfect length.

Floyd will have a 8 week camp I suspect.

Comment

Working...
                      X