No announcement yet.

The UFC's Cain Velasquez fight will help bump the Manny vs JMM PPV numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UFC's Cain Velasquez fight will help bump the Manny vs JMM PPV numbers

Think about it, there will already be tons of "Fight Fans" watching the free UFC event on Fox featuring Mexican-American UFC Heavyweight Champion, Cain Velasquez. The UFC event will end about one hour prior to the start of the boxing PPV main event.....

end result....

A bunch of drunk fight fans, many of them Mexican, already congregated in homes around the country and wanting to see more violence on TV... what will they (we) do???

Buy the Pacquiao vs Marquez PPV.

The fight should easily do about 1.5M buys.

Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm watching both. Why not?

Comment

is cain velazques a cousin of tucofrom breaking bad?

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          I'm watching both. Why not?
          If you are a true boxing fan, you cannot watch both. boxers have better chins

I'll probably catch both. I'm curious to see if Pacquiao can get a decisive win over Marquez. If so, the score is only 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
            If you are a true boxing fan, you cannot watch both. boxers have better chins

I'll probably catch both. I'm curious to see if Pacquiao can get a decisive win over Marquez. If so, the score is only 2-1.
            That's effin stupid... so if he wants to watch UFC he's not a true boxing fan?
            STFU you butthurt kid.
            Also if they advertise the fight during the UFC event that'd help

Comment

War Cain!

War Marquez!

War drunk Raza!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                That's effin stupid... so if he wants to watch UFC he's not a true boxing fan?
                STFU you butthurt kid.
                Also if they advertise the fight during the UFC event that'd help
                I plan on watching the Super Bowl next year, guess I'm not a true boxing fan according to that idiot.

Comment

True boxing fans don't support an organization that is actively trying to destroy boxing

Comment

On the flipside, Kimbo couldn't cut it in mma so he resorted to boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X