No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Denies Trying To Steal Marquez From Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indystress View Post
    did arum sign marquez? the same way gbp signed pac and donaire...knowing both donaire and pac was already under contract with top rank? and some other fighters as well...

gbp is the one thats been signing other fighters under contract
    Pac was the one being disloyal and the Donaire's said it was cool under legal advice. Golden Boy is just a promotional company. Those decisions were made by the fighters. On top of that. I could have sworn Arum was talking about Juan Manuel Marquez being Pac's 3rd opponent not too long ago.

Comment

Schaefer is the biggest mistake in boxing....:*******:...he should have stayed like a goblin in a bank!!!

Comment

Schaefer is insane.... you've got donaire on the table... let go of JMM and let him get what he want.

Comment

Who cares? Marquez is washed up and only has 2-3 fights left. GBP is the one who tried to sneak in a clause when Marquez was gonna fight Morales that his contract would automatically be renewed for the rest of his career.

Marquez brings no money to the table either.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Who cares? Marquez is washed up and only has 2-3 fights left. GBP is the one who tried to sneak in a clause when Marquez was gonna fight Morales that his contract would automatically be renewed for the rest of his career.

Marquez brings no money to the table either.
            he can still drink more piss unlimited

Comment

Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
              he can still drink more piss unlimited

Here's a thirst quencher:

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                I understand that Marquez wants a 3rd Pacquiao fight but if you look at everything in a whole. Golden Boy did a good job with Marquez's career. Way better than what Top Rank was doing prior.

I concur.

Marquez was put on a freezer when Arum has Morales as his cashcow in the lower weights, but GBP has already served its purpose for Marquez. JMM is in the twilight of his career and he needs his retirement money by going for a 3rd fight with Pacquiao, he deserves it...

Comment

Has Marquez signed up with Top rank before his contract with Golden Goose expires?

It's Schaefers and Golden Goose style to sign up fighters with live contracts with Top rank before it expires......goblin Schaefer are pirating boxers from rival promoters.....

haven't heard Top rank does such thing....

Comment

Some of you on here really need to get over the piss thing already, its getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                      Some of you on here really need to get over the piss thing already, its getting old.
                      thats the only thing these haters got on marquez. i will never understand why people hate on marquez so much. he is one of the greaster featherweight, super featherweight, and lightweight champions of all time. he is the oldest fighter to hold a lightweight belt. and imo that speaks for itself. i understand the hate for floyd because of his personality. when i heard he was retiring to go fight the big show it almost got sick, and lost all the respect i had for the man. and i can understand why people hate on pacquiao too, since his last bout with marquez in 2008 he, arum, and roach have cherry picked every fighter he has fought. but people still hate on marquez, give the man credit for what he has accomplished.

Comment

Working...
                      X