No announcement yet.

Haye vs Harrison NEEDS to happen ASAP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
    If i were him i certainly wouldn’t jump on the command of idiots like you. He’ll fight a Klit when he’s good and ready, no doubt about it.

For God’s sake, I’m not even a big DH fan, but at least I can see what he's doing. It's hilarious listening to you lot calling him names like you're in a school playground.

Obviously you don't see what he is doing, which is letting Vitali turn 40 before he challenges him. Haye wants no part of Wlad and he is just hoping that Vitali sticks around too long and gets too old and slow at which point Haye will fight him.

I don't blame Haye though, I blame British Fans and media for setting such low standards for their fighters and supporting their pathetic choices of opponents. He wouldn't be doing this if British Boxing fans weren't so ignorant and willing to support any pile of stinking dog **** that covers itself with a Yukon Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      You're the wally here if this is a fight you genuinely want to see. Harrison has been a disgrace to British boxing for the past decade, and Haye even more so in only 3 years.

That a contest between this pair of frauds is something for which you clamour only goes to show that you're not really a fan of the sport itself, and that you've foolishly bought into Haye's self-made hype.

But Haye said he'd fight them in '09 and '10. If you're still patiently waiting for him to man up and make those fights happen next fucking year, then you're beyond help - and deservedly so.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Comment

IMO a 40 year old vitali probably still beats david haye. thing is - vitali wont stick around til hes 40, he wants the haye or valuev fight or he wants to retire.

and as for wlad, haye never will beat wlad - no matter how long haye waits.

haye is a joke. if you support him, you are a joke too.

Comment

Haye takes way to long in-between bouts...its amazing...Vitali is fighting at a rapid pace...I get the sense that the dude is nearing retirement and wants Haye right now...Why is Haye fighting these dudes that are way overhill? Waiting to fight Vitali when he's nearing 40? Fight the dude now...not when he's on his last legs

Comment

Working...
          X