Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, why didnt Manny take the 14 days at first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
      so you dont know either huh...

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        so you dont know either huh...
        There has been about 9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Billion threads about this crap already. Which makes you

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          So you think Manny would have accepted it if it were 365/24 7?
          if the boxing commission say it so who are they will refuse to do that? by the way, you will never see Floyd fights in the state where they banned using xylocaine. they banned this for a reason. abusing xylocaine will give you similar a high like cocaine. high in cocaine even they stab you, you won't feel the pain. no wonder Floyd has granite chin and body of steel when he fights at Las Vegas.

Comment

he didn't take it because he's a ***** and cheater......now he's accepting an old offer because he's a ***** and a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
              he didn't take it because he's a ***** and cheater......now he's accepting an old offer because he's a ***** and a cheater.
              show me the link where Pac has been caught cheating and I show a video where Floyd injecting his hands with xylocaine=cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                if the boxing commission say it so who are they will refuse to do that? by the way, you will never see Floyd fights in the state where they banned using xylocaine. they banned this for a reason. abusing xylocaine will give you similar a high like cocaine. high in cocaine even they stab you, you won't feel the pain. no wonder Floyd has granite chin and body of steel when he fights at Las Vegas.
                I see you shop in PacLand for your info... Go to boxrec and count how many times Floyds fought outside of Vegas... But first, IF a boxer did use xylocaine, its not legal FIGHT WEEK... you're welcome

Comment

show me the link where Pac has been caught cheating and I show a video where Floyd injecting his hands with xylocaine=cocaine.
                  He hasnt been caught, he wont be caught. Bob is damn near done robbing Manny and the Asian community anyway. He'll soon convince Manny to take the test and feed him to Floyd unjuiced....

Comment

LOL, get real man...... Or like my friend tells his ******ed parot "Stop it Stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
                      There has been about 9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Billion threads about this crap already. Which makes you
                      So what excuse did you buy out of all those threads?

Comment

Working...
                      X