Collapse
No announcement yet.

"but hes only 23 years. hes still a young guy."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"he young tho" it's their cop out excuse for anything he does.

Even when he beats old women and steals their purse.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      Yes geek. It is time for you to stop posting in this thread
      This thread is for fighters who weren't afraid to fight the best at 23 years old or younger.

Let's highlight another.

Fernando Vargas. Revered among boxing fans worldwide.
      Is he? I think many would consider him a drugs cheat (so too Morales).

Anyhow, it's often said Vargas was thrown to the wolves too soon to the detriment of his career.

Comment

Yes geek. It is time for you to stop posting in this thread
        This thread is for fighters who weren't afraid to fight the best at 23 years old or younger.
        funny coming from a canelo fan...

I sometimes wonder how much critcism broner would've gotten for challenging vasquez for his lightweight debut...instead he fought the guy with the best resume who was a champ (demarco) and chased a fight with a guy who was building a pretty solid one (burns)

ah well at least he didn't win the title fighting a career lww-ww and didn't defend it last against a guy who competed in those weight classes and never even fought at lmw...very ironic

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Is he? I think many would consider him a drugs cheat (so too Morales).

Anyhow, it's often said Vargas was thrown to the wolves too soon to the detriment of his career.
          Winky Wright/Ike Quartey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Broner's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            funny coming from a canelo fan...

I sometimes wonder how much critcism broner would've gotten for challenging vasquez for his lightweight debut...instead he fought the guy with the best resume who was a champ (demarco) and chased a fight with a guy who was building a pretty solid one (burns)

ah well at least he didn't win the title fighting a career lww-ww and didn't defend it last against a guy who competed in those weight classes and never even fought at lmw...very ironic
            Not a Canelo fan. But I was wondering if you can tell me who Saul is fighting next?and how old is Alvarez?

Comment

I hope broner keeps taking on these BS fights because it'll make ring magazine look more and more like idiots for having him in the top ten p4p lol.......

ring magazine will continue to lose credibility the longer they keep broner on their top ten p4p list.

Comment

I think it's pretty apparent by now, that the Broner camp aren't confident in his abilities against the top tier, ELITE level fighters yet.

Don't blame them. The kid would get wrecked at 140.

Comment

Yup broners too young, but not young enough that HBO couldnt give him a greatest hits highlight. what a joke

Comment

Not a Canelo fan. But I was wondering if you can tell me who Saul is fighting next?and how old is Alvarez?
                    he's turning 23 this summer and it's funny he should face world class opposition after having held a major title for almost two years now

could u imagine broner facing someone like juanma or gonzales last year? man that would be embarrassing

it's also highly ironic u should leave out the fact that most of the champs u've stated began their careers in their mid teens...broner hasn't even been around in the pro game that long

Comment

Ioka Kazuto 23 years old 11 7 kos 2 weight 3 time world champ GG

Comment

Working...
                      X