No announcement yet.

Bradley-Manny will be a good fight cant wait

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
    Pu$$y boy aint fighting no one worth mentionting. He's gonna play you as another one of his dumb azz fan that just got hustled.
    why do people like this have to enter every thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      not be a human punching bag
      What?????????

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        He's younger, faster & has dominated plenty fighters above 135, how many has Marquez dominated over 135??
        What does any of this mean? You could say the exact same thing about any number of fighters. Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          What?????????
          he can move his head,counter punch,no come in straight lines,has quick hands

Comment

What does any of this mean? You could say the exact same thing about any number of fighters. Who cares?
            Then don't quote me??

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              he can move his head,counter punch,no come in straight lines,has quick hands
              So you're calling Marquez a "punching bag"? What the fuk is wrong with you these days?

Bradley is just a very ordinary fighter, hes not in the same class as Marquez. I can see him making it an ugly, messy fight but he will not be able to do what Marquez did or better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Then don't quote me??
                I guess asking you to back up your points with actual logic was too difficult for you

Comment

I guess asking you to back up your points with actual logic was too difficult for you
                  Point is Bradley has dominated many fighters above 135. Again, how Many did Marquez dominate?? Bradley does that better than Marquez.

Your rebutal, "well I can say that about many fighters". OK guy.

Comment

I see Pacquiao getting overrated again, that he stops Bradley, that's funny. If Pacquiao wins, it'll be by decision. But that's not gonna happen, Bradley will win. He's going to bring the type of relentless agression that come forward fighters don't bring. Bradley will come motivated to win and Pac will need a KO to win by the 12th round.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I see Pacquiao getting overrated again, that he stops Bradley, that's funny. If Pacquiao wins, it'll be by decision. But that's not gonna happen, Bradley will win. He's going to bring the type of relentless agression that come forward fighters don't bring. Bradley will come motivated to win and Pac will need a KO to win by the 12th round.
                      i dont think he will need a KO, butt this is gonna be a good ass fight to the end simply for what you said...bradley will come motivated to win with relentless aggression....He wont pull a Clottey an cover up. Bradley better be able to take a good punch and alot of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X