No announcement yet.

Is age 27, old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    I think by 27 you should have at least a rough idea of where you are going in life.

Plans change, but if you don't even have a plan yet then get your ass into gear.

If you go to start a career the first question is going to be why the **** you have no experience in anything worthwhile yet, and the older you get the harder it is going to be to answer that

when you're not too busy showing off that hot bod of yours you give some nice advice. the bod is just a bonus, i suppose.

TS:

get off of your ass and start living life like a great man. what would a great man do? he probably wouldn't work at a grocer for a long period of time. what you're doing now is paying your bills, and there's always a level of respect that comes with that, but you can be doing more.

Comment

27 isn't old at all. The problem with you is that you're dwelling on your age and all the things you haven't accomplished. You're working only part time but not enrolled in school? Why? Start doing more with your life. Get back in school and find more work. You will stay super busy and things will fall in line.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        I just turned 27 a lil bit ago, and I have my own buissness, my own A8 white on white NUKKA, I have my girl you know baby from high school living good, but I came from dead broke, I been shot, been to prison, and still turned my life around its all in the mind playa.
        Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
        Whats your business?
        Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        He gets paid a ton of e-points for all the Mayweather threads he makes.

Comment

Well, think of all the things Canelo has done and accomplished at 21 years.

J/k bro, not old at all. Ask for full time hours, start looking for a new job in the meantime, enroll back in school, and you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
            Sometimes I think I havnt not done anything memorable in my life.. Im not married, no kids, havnt traveled much
            I feel scared of getting old and have lots of regrets..
            I havnt even found a career yet.. Im thinking of going back to school.
            its not old buddy. you can hear sayings like life starts at 40 or whatever.

just make the most out of your life. im 20. and im living life to the fullest.
            like its my last day everyday.in a good and productive way though.

Comment

nope, 27 is young.
              I'd say travel the world if you like traveling and haven't 'settled down' in life. Traveling is more educational than school, you might find.

Comment

If you don't figure out your way in life now, you're gonna end up livin' in a van down by the river...

And let me tell ya, it sucks to be in your 30's, divorced, slightly obese with a drinkin problem (my situation basically)...livin' in a van down by the river!

Comment

When I was 23 I felt old. So yeah 27 is old.

Comment

Working...
                  X