Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you rate Eminem as lyricist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so subjective that all I can really say, along with anyone else that's being honest, is that he's among the greatest.

Can't objectively pick someone from the upper echelon and say they are the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by piye View Post
      Feel sorry for me? Delusional? Because my opinion differs to yours? What an idiot you are if I don't agree with a few idiots who don't know Dj cool herc from Dj jazzy jeff? Please not one of you can talk to me about real hip hop.
      come on dude, this is bull**** and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Nobody wants to battle that man.

I hate when rappers mention other artists in their songs (like boy hands and the whole Moby thing).

Sayijg Em is garbage lyricay is fukn ignorant. Piye is a straight up fool. And **** your opinion Piye cuz its based on hate and ignorance. Ill Bill better then em?

I like all those cats in AOTP but you are full of shi t cuz of this right here. You mention rappers from all over the place and not one of them cats would start shi t with em.

You are an idiot firstly I don't care what artists gave Eminem plaudits him and his mate Jimmy Iovine practically own the industry no wonder people don't want to **** on him.

My opinion is based on hate and ignorance? No I dislike Em because he is a poor rapper who get's rated highly because of his colour if he was white he would not even be mentioned.

Comment

• YOu guys clearly don't know **** about hip hop.

Comment

You are an idiot firstly I don't care what artists gave Eminem plaudits him and his mate Jimmy Iovine practically own the industry no wonder people don't want to **** on him.

My opinion is based on hate and ignorance? No I dislike Em because he is a poor rapper who get's rated highly because of his colour if he was white he would not even be mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              a touch contradictory?

Comment

I forgot people like Snoop & Jay (**** even Lupe who just doesn't give a ****) have to bow down to Em & Iovine. **** outta here.

To call the guy a poor rapper just shows how pathetic you really are.

Face facts. Credible dudes, legends within the hip-hop community have been riding with Em for however long; why? Because the dude is skilled as **** on the mic.

Only dudes that didn't aren't credible. Ja, ICP, Benzino, etc...

Thinking about it now...you do seem to be coming off a little like Benzino...is that you Ray?

Comment

• So cannibus ain't credible?

Comment

So cannibus ain't credible?
                    Canibus was dope but after seeing the **** he pulled at the kingofthedot battle; you tell me.

Comment

• He's still a dope emcee, not one person on this site can tell me a thing about hip hop. I've listened to every classic there is from slick rick and his great adventures to Cuban linx and ill tell you em does not have a classic album. Me saying he's poor was just baiting he's an average emcee that a lot of non hip hop fans take to and so are now rap experts. And dictate those who have listened to rap for their whole life's.

Comment

Working...
                      X