Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Brits ashamed of Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is going to Hollywood. He wants to be a movie star..

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Injury View Post
      no, they have no shame

they're already pumped for the rematch - which none of them wanted until haye told them it was a great idea, now wlad is ducking haye agaiin
      This only confirms what I was saying before, you could wrap a piece of turd in a Union Jack and tell them it's cake, they will not only eat it, they will love it, and ask for more.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        Haye is going to Hollywood. He wants to be a movie star..
        His acting is ****, only dumb Brits believe his acting. The ref saw right through his fake flops and rolling on the ground...

Comment

not ashamed of any man who gives away over two stones and gets in the ring for a fight but he did bottle it,he never threw enough punches and looked scared to engage in a war,the toe excuse was bollocks he should of took the loss like a man and said the better man won

im not a massive fan of wlad's style but as a person i do like him,he comes across smart,respectful and a classy guy

the best man won

Comment

Why should I be ashamed of a loud mouth athlete that happened to be born in the same country as me? It’s a ridiculous notion and patriotism is a fool’s pride.

He is one man he doesn’t represent me he doesn’t represent my country and he certainly doesn’t represent Britain as a whole.

I’m ashamed that as a boxing fan the heavyweight division is in such a shambles and I’m ashamed that the sport I love was made to look like a complete joke once again on a global stage and so soon after the complete joke that was Pac vs Mosley

Comment

Ashamed? Why?

I'm actually impressed with him for lasting 12 rounds as I though Wlad would KO him pretty easily.

Comment

I'm bitterly disappointed. Hats off to Wlad though, I never doubted his ability since I saw him live vs Chagaev and last night he just never gave Haye a chance.

Comment

I'm disappointed with the toe excuse, makes me cringe.

Comment

he was fucking robbed. can never win a decision in that shithole

Comment

He did better than I expected.

Comment

Working...
                      X