Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anthony Joshua proof of Evolution in Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Anthony Joshua proof of Evolution in Boxing?

The guy fights more like Mike Tyson than your typical tall boxer. With the way he is built, I thought he was way shorter but he is at 6'6, he is as tall as Wlad.

I think he KO's Wlad if they ever fight. Guys like Wlad were the symbol of evolution (when comparing him to Heavyweight fighters of the past who were smaller and lighter) but now it's gonna take a 7 foot and over type of Klitschko fighter to stop beasts like Joshua Anthony.

He ain't proof of **** until he beats someone worth a damn.

Comment

He ant proof untill he take a ped test...i never saw a boxer like that so jacked up

Comment

He would be proof of beast genetics and possibly a lot of steroids. In terms of pro boxing capability, we still have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
          He ant proof untill he take a ped test...i never saw a boxer like that so jacked up
          basically what i was going to say. he looks incredibly suspicious.

Comment

Joshua has a lot of potential, but he is also the most blatantly PED abusing fighter in the game today. HGH Belly and everything.

Comment

This guy seriously lucked out in the gene pool.

Comment

Sorry but there isnt a chance in hell at the minute he beats some with Wlads credentials. Wlad would KO Joshua.

This needs to be saved until he takes out people like Wilder, Fury or Povetkin then you can say hes ready for someone like Wlad.

Wlad hasnt been undefeated for the past 11 years for nothing, hes one off matching the great Joe Louis in heavyweight title defenses and already considered an ATG Heavyweight.

I will say this however Joshua showed me that hes got a decent set of skill and his destruction of Johnson says alot, nobody has taken Johnson like that ever so i give him credit, hopefully we can see him get pushed in his next few fights to the later rounds.

Comment

Joseph Parker is the better prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
                    basically what i was going to say. he looks incredibly suspicious.
                    If you're going to throw around accusations like that then Vitali Klitschko was actually banned for steroids so is it safe to say his younger bro Wladimir, who idolizes him, has been taking them too all along?

Comment

Working...
                    X