Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Kerry Have A Hope Against Proksa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Kerry Have A Hope Against Proksa?

See what I did there

I only saw the last 4/5 rounds of their first fight. I knew virtually nothing about Hope & didn't give him a chance but he fought great - in the rounds I saw.

I really thought Proksa was the business after his win in Germany and maybe he still is but losing to the likes of Hope doesn't bode well.

Is Hope a late bloomer? Can he repeat the upset? I'm looking forward to this bout. Well I'm looking forward to the whole bill.

I was not that impressed with Proksa before the Hope fight and didn't see why he got so much credit for beating a shopworn Sylvester though I thought he did enough to get the desicion in the first encounter but it was close and no complaints

But given the circumstances of the fight Proksa should be more motivated to win this in grand fashion even maybe by KO

Comment

This is rematch that I'm very much looking forward to. Proksa was out boxed for most of the fight and seemed to have just an off night. Hope is severely limited in the power department (he's the epitome of 'feather fisted') and will need all his boxing prowess to beat Proska once again.

Comment

He has a chance but I didn't think he won the first fight and hopefully Proksa won't be affected by a clash of heads and the cut it causes this time.

Comment

Thanks Chaps.

Comment

Working...
          X