Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernardo Osuna: "I'm a big JCC fan but Pacquiao beats him prime-for-prime"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez would have grinded Manny down. Chavez is one of the best infighters to ever lace them up and while yes elusive slick boxers always gave JCC issues Manny doesn't qualify as that. Manny is quick Manny is fast Manny had good pop at 135 (JCC's best weight IMO) but he is not the type of fighter that would make JCC miss or not let him attack to the body ala Pea

Comment

I'm the opposite of Osuna.

I'm a big Pac fan but prime-for-prime? The Chavez at 135 who beat Rosario?

I've got a tough time picking Pac to win that.

Comment

i'm gonna have to agree with bernard osuna!

Comment

you have to have the kind of skills taylor, whitaker, and randall had and thats something the old beater pacquiao dont have.

Comment

When did Manny become an "elusive" fighter? Just because the Paper Champion Diaz, and the weight drained tranny Oscar wouldn't lay a glove on him?

Marquez landed on his ass all night long, in both fights.

So did Morales.

So did Barrera, even in defeat.

If there's anything Manny isn't, it's elusive.

Chavez would crush him with more ease than he crushed my boy Meldrick Taylor.

I doubt Manny would make it to round 9 against a prime Julio.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayorga-Rules View Post
              WHAT ?????

Manny Pacquiao between Meldrick Taylor and Pernell Whitaker ? This guy should make his coming out, he doesn't know **** to boxing.

What the **** is he paid for ?
              you're a fan osuna is an analyst!who's more credible?

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                so he went to college to get a broadcasting degree big whoop

I like Bernie but he is to me an above avergae casual fan nothing more

some guys on here do know more than he does just because he is on TV doesn't mean he is some authority he just pretends to be

Comment

JCC by rape and Pac becomes his bicth

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    Well, logically it should be him. But saying such an absurd statement is unbelievable. Manny is a fast, agressive fighter not a slick, defensive artist like Pernell. No way, you can compare him to Sweat Pea.
                    It's like if i say: " Chris Byrd would beat Frazier in his prime cause he has the style of George Foreman."
                    If you watched JCC's fights: NO WAY he loses to Manny.

Plus, journalists say bull**** sometimes, i'm sure he never laced a pair of gloves in his life.
                    I heard analysts with a serious and legit background like Teddy Atlas saying tons of crap and bad statements.

I don't know why i should drink Osasuna's words religiously.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      so he went to college to get a broadcasting degree big whoop

I like Bernie but he is to me an above avergae casual fan nothing more

some guys on here do know more than he does just because he is on TV doesn't mean he is some authority he just pretends to be
                      name some guys here who are supposed to know boxing better than an espn boxing analyst and your reason of thinking so!

Comment

Working...
                      X