Comments Thread For: Photo: Canelo Tips in at 160.2 at 7-Day Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a lard ass

Comment

Or maybe he's a pro and has done this before compared to many of us sitting on our computers with a box of oreos.

Just because he tipped the scales at 160, that doesn't mean he isn't naturally more like 156. He may be full of water and just ate. Who knows?

I am sure he and his team know what they're doing as they've been doing it for over 40 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        Actually, he'll make weight.....
        Really ?

I guess that makes you a silly whiney cvnt then huh ?

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
          Or maybe he's a pro and has done this before compared to many of us sitting on our computers with a box of oreos.

Just because he tipped the scales at 160, that doesn't mean he isn't naturally more like 156. He may be full of water and just ate. Who knows?

I am sure he and his team know what they're doing as they've been doing it for over 40 fights.
          " canelo a mw doe "

Comment

Thread employing big efforts to explain that one guy easily makes 155 on the scales in order to come at 172 for a title bout at 160...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              Thread employing big efforts to explain that one guy easily makes 155 on the scales in order to come at 172 for a title bout at 160...
              "He ain't a MW doe"

Comment

Like I've been saying, Canelo is still killing himself to make weight just to have an excuse to duck Triple G and not fight at the full 160...

Still wondering how Canelo who weighs more than Triple G on fight night...is too small lol...

Comment

The Ginger's fan boys: "Canelo was drained at 152.. he was a corpse..."

Why doesn't Canelo move up to 160 and fight Triple G.

"Canelo can make 155 comfortably even if he has to burn over 5 lbs a week before the fight and he's going to rehydrate to 172 lbs."

Seems to me that Canelo drains himself on purpose in exchange for a huge weight advantage over his opponents..

LOL @ this interviewer acting like 154 and 155 are the same thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZodLYdE4OQ

Does that sound like a Mexican Warrior or a Stuttering Ginger?

Comment

The winner of Cotto v. Canelo is clearly fighting Tim Bradley next... it's already set in stone...

Pacquiao v. Crawford will happen too.

Comment

A very tough week ahead for Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X