No announcement yet.

Russian Girl Gets Her Face Punched In Tv Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    What else was he supposed to do? I mean the power at which she was hitting him with that shoe was astonishing. He was clearly in fear of suffering serious damage from those tremendous blows by that incredibly powerful woman and her deadly shoes.

When she was hitting him with the shoe and insulting him, I was just watching the video and was in gripped in fear. It gave me the same feeling as when I watched a beheading....horror, pure horror.

He isn't really a real Russian though, he should have stomped her to death on live tv, because she is a menace to society. She would have followed him back home and possibly killed him and his family.

He was too soft on her IMO. Stomping her to death would have been the manly thing to do. Real men beat on 92 lb women who hit them with shoes while wearing a g string.

Russians are such bad asses!
    Lmao. . I'm dyin'

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

One the other contestants could have arranged it.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
        One the other contestants could have arranged it.
        You're only discouraging the Ray Rice defense team by stating that. Everyone knows, she was a looming/violent threat.

Extremely intimidating Woman on ALL FRONTS.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Tough guys on this board never seem to amaze me. Never gotten into a street fight, never boxed or even sparred, never been in any kind of confrontation in their life whatsoever.

Yet the sight of a female being beaten by a man, really get's them off. I wonder where that comes from? Maybe mommy issues? Daddy issues? Wetting the bed, being bullied, never being able to get a piece of pu55y in their lives?

Not sure..

Comment

Tough guys on this board never seem to amaze me. Never gotten into a street fight, never boxed or even sparred, never been in any kind of confrontation in their life whatsoever.

Yet the sight of a female being beaten by a man, really get's them off. I wonder where that comes from? Maybe mommy issues? Daddy issues? Wetting the bed, being bullied, never being able to get a piece of pu55y in their lives?

Not sure..
            Yo Cua you need to do your breakdowns of the fights this weekend. Haven't read one of those in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Yo Cua you need to do your breakdowns of the fights this weekend. Haven't read one of those in a minute.
              I been so busy bro, this time of year kills me. I was in a mall on thankgiving night wanting to shoot myself in the face.

I will do though, we should have some good one's this weekend.

Comment

I been so busy bro, this time of year kills me. I was in a mall on thankgiving night wanting to shoot myself in the face.

I will do though, we should have some good one's this weekend.
                I feel it bruh. This weekend is loaded so it would be great to hear your insight on these fights.

To keep my post on topic:
                This Russian is lucky he wasn't on an Indian gameshow, he would of got wrecked by Apu(s)

Comment

Not sure..
                  Dude you're still using the same arguments that have already been shot down before. You're a broken record and the same goes for your feelings too as I don't understand why you bumped this glorious thread, the white knight shaming must have been on your mind for weeks and you still can't let it go. You should grow up untill the next thread where an abusive woman gets whats coming to her.

Comment

Working...
                  X