No announcement yet.

When is this fukn stupidity gonna stop??: Shooting @ Taft High in Cali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    add no age limit to that and im in!!!!!!!!
    All in favor say I!!

I

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      All in favor say I!!

I

Comment

Gunman holding people in some mall in Los Angeles.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          the death penalty should be handed out to people who commit crimes like this, no court no lawyers maybe it will make the scumbag think twice before attempting such acts.
          Not only for those who commit the crimes successfully, but for anyone regardless if they kill 20+ or only manage to hurt someone with a grazing shot.

The intent to harm, kill, and cause chaos was there. That should be enough in and of itself to lock somebody up for the rest of their lives.

Comment

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...t-student.html

Taft Union High School shooting suspect believed to be a student
            January 10, 2013 | 10:51 am 556Two students were taken to hospitals after a shooting Thursday morning at Taft Union High School, a Kern County sheriff’s official said.

Sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt said one victim was flown to Bakersfield for treatment. Officials were still trying to determine if the second student had been struck or was suffering from a stress-related ailment, he said, adding that the conditions of both students were unknown.

Pruitt confirmed that the suspected shooter was in custody and was also believed to be a student, and that a shotgun had been recovered from a building on campus where the shooting occurred.

The incident was reported shortly after 9 a.m. in the city of Taft, a small town southwest of Bakersfield. Students were evacuated to a football field, and as of 10:30 a.m., authorities were still searching the building, Pruitt said
            You make no mention of the kid being bullied.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
              You make no mention of the kid being bullied.
              so what?? who the fuk cares if the kid was being bullied?? that's what he gets for being a PUSY....now im not surprised he showed up with a gun....it would be like a weakling **** to go get a gun.... too katdamn much of a puzy coward to put up his dux and fight....fuk him and the fact that he was bullied...he needs to go get some balls not shoot people.....

Comment

so what?? who the fuk cares if the kid was being bullied?? that's what he gets for being a PUSY....now im not surprised he showed up with a gun....it would be like a weakling **** to go get a gun.... too katdamn much of a puzy coward to put up his dux and fight....fuk him and the fact that he was bullied...he needs to go get some balls not shoot people.....
                That logic is precisely why it keeps happening.

Comment

I swear.....where the fuk are the parents of these damn ****** kids reaching for guns now a days????? jeeeeezzz
                  maybe if they stop having stores called "discount gun mart" in every town. anyone can buy guns & bullets too easily in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                    That logic is precisely why it keeps happening.
                    Im not even gonna get into a discussion as to why these things happen there are far too many factors...but if that kid had some balls and wans't such a puzy as to turn to a gun to an answer we wouldn't be having this convo right now....it's like Mr Jones says.....

Mr. Jones: Oh, no, son. That's not the way it is. You kids have been nothin' but punks. Sissified. So quick to pick up a gun. Too scared to take an ass-whipping. [raises his fists] This is what makes you a man. When I was growing up, this was all the protection we needed. You win some, you lose some. But you live. You live to fight another day. Now you think you're a man with that gun in your hand, don't you?

Comment

Im not even gonna get into a discussion as to why these things happen there are far too many factors...but if that kid had some balls and wans't such a puzy as to turn to a gun to an answer we wouldn't be having this convo right now....it's like Mr Jones says.....

Mr. Jones: Oh, no, son. That's not the way it is. You kids have been nothin' but punks. Sissified. So quick to pick up a gun. Too scared to take an ass-whipping. [raises his fists] This is what makes you a man. When I was growing up, this was all the protection we needed. You win some, you lose some. But you live. You live to fight another day. Now you think you're a man with that gun in your hand, don't you?
                      what you fail to understand is there's no direction for the kids that do this. There's no one to tell them exactly what you're telling us. The parents are either oblivious or just dont care enough to get involved in the lives of their children. I agree that kids now a days, and it seems mostly to be middle class kids, are too soft when it comes to the hardships of life. They don't know how to handle tragedy, criticism, neglect, etc. But, the issue needs to be resolved at the root with understanding.

Comment

Working...
                      X