Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ricky Hatton is Shredded and Ready For a War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

That army of spots on the side of Hattons face could indicate he's using tainted cocaine. I knew someone who used to have the same sort of skin reaction, and on the side of the face too.

Arguably it could be sweat-induced acne, who knows for sure, it's only Hatton's history which lead me to wonder if it's the coke.
    I thought maybe his herpes spread to his neck...

Comment

There's only one! ricky Hatton!

Comment

Lookin in tip top shape not sure about them spots on your face though GOOD LUCK RICKY !! glad to see you back.

Comment

Definitely looking ripped but like many of you have already said, his face has aged terribly. He looks about 40 now. A prime Hatton would have battered Senchenko and probably stopped him late but I just don't see Hatton being as good as that anymore. I'm uncertain about his punch resistance as well. Senchenko can hit and with Hatton away from the ring for so long, this could be a very close fight.

I hope I'm wrong and Hatton goes on to smash Senchenko, beat up Malignaggi and retire champion of the world.

Comment

how come the boxers are the last one to know when it's time to quit ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
              I thought maybe his herpes spread to his neck...
              Lets hope its sweat induced acne but man that don't look good.

Comment

Damn he looks old.

Comment

Damn man, Hatton has gotten a black eye already. He looks like he had a hard time getting the weight off, I got Senchenko by decision. Ricky is gonna fade early and have to hold on for life to see the final bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gratide View Post
                    how come the boxers are the last one to know when it's time to quit ?
                    too prideful

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      He looks ripped but his face really shows that he's aged quite a bit. It will be interesting to see how he looks in the ring.

this right here..................

Comment

Working...
                      X