Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Hopkins-Cleverly in Britain; Groves Update; Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Hopkins-Cleverly in Britain; Groves Update; Froch

OSCAR DE LA HOYA wants Bernard Hopkins to face Nathan Cleverly in Britain next year.

The President of Golden Boy Promotions met Cleverly for the first time yesterday at an outdoor press conference at the Staples Center.

WBO World Light-Heavyweight champion Cleverly impressed the US media when he discussed Saturday’s fourth title defence against Shawn Hawk at the world famous Los Angeles venue.

De La Hoya said: “What is very possible is Bernard Hopkins going to Britain to box Nathan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL.

They've recycled the Hopkins-Cleverly story again.

Comment

I like it. Make it happen.

Comment

cleverly is a welshman alright. i guess they couldnt find any corpses or tombstones to knock over so they settled for a senior citizen.

Comment

Glen Johnson is actually Jamacan, not American, which is why he can fight for the Commonwealth title.

Comment

I've been calling for this fight. B-Hop beats his own record for oldest man to win a title and takes another fighter's O in the process.

Comment

If this fight actually gets made, I will be surprised. I'll be impressed if Cleverly actually gets in the ring with Hopkins.

Comment

Hopkins will be 48 in 3 months. I don't want hopkins to become some kind of traveling side show circus act like sadly Roy Jones has become.

If Hopkins continues, I'd like him to fight a decent opponent in Philly and call it a career. Nothing left to prove and he's saved all his money.

Comment

Hopkins should win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                    Hopkins will be 48 in 3 months. I don't want hopkins to become some kind of traveling side show circus act like sadly Roy Jones has become.

If Hopkins continues, I'd like him to fight a decent opponent in Philly and call it a career. Nothing left to prove and he's saved all his money.
                    agreed,Hopkins should fight on the undercard of danny garcia next year

Comment

Working...
                    X