Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not overly impressed with Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his fans are ther same kind of fans that thought Alexander was a future ATG P4P......which is to say, fans who love a fast black guy....

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      talk about buying the hype.. lol!

Floyd was a big puncher at 130 too, or above average.
      lol no he wasn't. he was accurate but he was never a big puncher. almost all his stoppages were corner stoppages. if he had power those guys he kept hitting would have been laid out but because they were taking a beating they were pulled out, hernandez, corrales, chavez, augustus, gerena, all corner stoppages. manfredy was an early stoppage. what guys was he he hurting so bad that they couldn't continue? justin juuko maybe?

Comment

don cov or w/e his name is don't know sht

but on another note perez looks like a biker mouse man lol, sht, brings back memories

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Future P4P king? I really don't think so.

All I see is what appears to be Andre Berto badly impersonating Floyd.

I don't see the star quality is this kid, all I see is a fully pledged welterweight that has feasted on nothing but midgets and a glass chinned Litzau.

Legs are VERY far apart, footwork isn't very good but does have good upper body movement, not a very good jab, lunges in almost like hes trying to bellyflop his opponent, open all night long for the left hook.

A big guy in a small, very weak division if you ask me.

Lmao this guy is seriously like 5ft8½ & rehydrates to 155

Honestly look at this, cardigan & a tad closer to the camera or not this guy fcukin dwarfs Alexander & Maidana!

Your post lost all credibility when comparing Berto to Broner they don't have similar styles

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
            He's smart in the ring and backs it up with natural talent. If you don't see anything special in that then you are foolish.

Hate causes serious misguidance on this forum.
            People here misjudge fighters all the time. Sure, broner is an a$$ and says a lot of stupid ****. It's all an effort to get the spotlight on him and people to talk about him which in turn, gets people to watch him. But...he is a talented fighter. He has natural talent and people will watch, regardless if they tune in in hopes of seeing him lose and/or win.

Comment

at "fully fledged welter".

Comment

is the kid a prick? absolutely

do i want to see him get KTFO? very much so

is he talented? no doubt about it

am i impressed? no, not until that talent is tested against elite competition

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Future P4P king? I really don't think so.

All I see is what appears to be Andre Berto badly impersonating Floyd.

I don't see the star quality is this kid, all I see is a fully pledged welterweight that has feasted on nothing but midgets and a glass chinned Litzau.

Legs are VERY far apart, footwork isn't very good but does have good upper body movement, not a very good jab, lunges in almost like hes trying to bellyflop his opponent, open all night long for the left hook.

A big guy in a small, very weak division if you ask me.

Lmao this guy is seriously like 5ft8½ & rehydrates to 155

Honestly look at this, cardigan & a tad closer to the camera or not this guy fcukin dwarfs Alexander & Maidana!

Point proven.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Point proven.

Sure is, failed to make weight again & the fight is now cancelled!
                    Wonderful, I was rather looking forward to seeing the fight too.

Comment

Working...
                    X