Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks they could beat Triggerhapppy if they saw him at the club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Who thinks they could beat Triggerhapppy if they saw him at the club?

Guaranteed if you saw Triggerhapppy in the Club/Bar/Party and You wanted it, you couldn't pull no prob! You wouldn't stand a chance!!

If you were wearing those Vibrator 5 fingers, or what ever the hell they are called, I'd just stomp on your shit.

TKO, foot smash, round of drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      If you were wearing those Vibrator 5 fingers, or what ever the hell they are called, I'd just stomp on your shit.

TKO, foot smash, round of drinks.
      I would never wear Those shoes in a club or bar. When I go out I dress sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Footbreath! View Post
        Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooo at your sig, Trigger.

Comment

I'd stomp on his feet and break them

Comment

im just gonna say the N word and im pretty sure ur gonna go on ur laptop as soon as possible and hit reed up and say "HE RACIST GET HIM BANNED"

Comment

i cant imagine a black guy wearing this type of dress

Comment

Guaranteed if you saw Triggerhapppy in the Club/Bar/Party and You wanted it, you couldn't pull no prob! You wouldn't stand a chance!!
                Even odds Trig your a buff guy so am I, but seriously you like feet so that turns the tide in my favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Even odds Trig your a buff guy so am I, but seriously you like feet so that turns the tide in my favor.
                  So your saying you would bring a girl to the club with nice feet so I can get distracted from our fight causeing me to get my ass kicked? You're smart man.

Comment

So your saying you would bring a girl to the club with nice feet so I can get distracted from our fight causeing me to get my ass kicked? You're smart man.
                    I would thrown her shoes you would turn your head uncontrollably in hopes of being the 1st to get to the shoe bang right hook Spray W ko1.

Comment

Working...
                    X