No announcement yet.

Anyone ever stepped to there pops ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
    Floyd Jr really is a punk, though. He wouldn't even be a fighter if it weren't for his dad regardless of how long Roger has been training him.
    How do you figure? Because his dad got him in the sport? So, SR gets all the credit now because of what he did 20 years ago? That's bull****.

My father passed when I was 16 so it was too early to get into heated arguments but I certainly wouldn't be afraid to do what Floyd did. Just because you're blood doesn't mean you can discredit something that I poured my soul into or the man that is my mentor that was there through thick and thin. SR was out of line and needed to be brought back to reality.

Comment

Of course. My father's temper is something shocking and i inherited it. We've traded punches, words over the past few years but i love him and respect him.

We both just have huge tempers and cant really hold back.

I no longer fear him though. I havnt since i was 16.

Comment

My pops left when I was 4. If I meet him I will say much worse than what Jr. Said to Sr.

Comment

Yea, and he beat my ass. Now i just wouldnt. I just ignore what he says if he's pushing me.

Temper is no reason to fight ur pops. Its just stupid when ur pops is old

Comment

My father is a deadbeat who used to beat my mother.

If I ever see him, I'm sure I will go to jail that day.

Comment

Yeah we both have bad anger problems, we have fought many times

Comment

I'm waiting til he's past his prime to take him. Another 5 years and I'll be ready.

Comment

Comment

floyds a 12 yr old girl.

pacs dad did worse ***** than joy. pac should have him killed, but no.

Comment

That's because some of you were actually close with your fathers even from the beginning. Floyd Sr introduced his sons mother to crack, shot his uncle (on his mothers side) and i think i heard he even abused her physically. Floyd Jr had to live with his grandmother with none of his parents there, and his father wasn't there to be in his life until after he was released from prison (when Floyd was in his upper teens). So its easy to say "no that would be so horrible ect" when you've never been in his position.

Comment

Working...
                      X