Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach on Haye's Fight Strategy, Praises Wladimir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RurouniYume View Post
    he didn't say that.

I for one give the fight to Wladimir, because I don't think Haye will be agressive enough and be able to work on that huge man without being careful
    He did, he said P4P#2.

Comment

Originally posted by GranTorino View Post
      What fight did Roach train Wlad for?
      I remember before or around the time Steward became the official trainer for Wladimir, Freddie was hired to go to Germany and work with both Klitschkos. He was more of a consultant to train them for a few weeks and give his input. I clearly remember Roach saying a few years ago that he wished Wladimir was more offensive and that he lacked confidence.

He was right back then. Now I think Wladimir has matured and is no where near the fighter he was when he fought Sanders, Brewster (first fight) or even Sam Peter.
      Last edited by adp023; 06-30-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
        He did, he said P4P#2.
        I thought he meant Martinez.

Comment

attack wladmir get inside .. thats what they all tried to do - lol

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Best conditioned? When Wlad has lost he has looked exhausted, and many say he lost because he run out of gas.

SO today his conditioning maybe good, but im not so sure about before;
            When Klitschko is hurt his stamina goes out of the window. He can look in good and in shape and then bam, one big shot, and he is gasping for air and falling all over the place. It's like his gas tank gets emptied as soon as he is hurt.

I've never believed that Klitschko has a terrible chin, but sometimes he struggles to come back from being hurt, with his stamina being the prime suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by rajul View Post
              attack wladmir get inside .. thats what they all tried to do - lol
              best weapon to fight a klit is to beat them at their own game. have a great/er chin and more power. wlad has never lost to a technician,all of them were come forward guys. that's also why i'm firmly convinced haye has only symbollic chance.
              of course if haye read my post, he'd say i'm another ******ed forum user,but facts are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                Freddie is correct, yes. Haye wins by boom boom, Wlad wins by bore bore.

Comment

Working...
                X