Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac fights Mosley he should get more credit than Fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has already been explained to you and you simply don't get it, so I don't know why I'm replying, but here goes:

The difference is the circumstances. When Floyd fought Shane he was the #1 WW in the world coming off KO wins and P4P #3.

Now he's not ranked, does not have a belt, and is coming off a lopsided victory.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
      Prove me wrong people.

Prove me wrong.

Mosley is no more shot today than he was a few months ago.

You all fail at basic logic.

Stay in school people.
      So a year later you give Pac more credit? Floyd fought Mosley after he humilated and destoryed your hero,
      Why would Pac fight him after coming off a lucky draw to an absolute bum?

Typical Mexican logic.

Comment

Comment

Pac will also allow him to use his favorite gloves. Floyd forced Mosley to use grant instead of reyes gloves that caused Mosley's power to decrease significantly.

Comment

Another beautiful thread from The People's Poster

Comment

Jack is shot to ****.

I just want him to be on the Khan-Maidana fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CONORBOBWEAVE View Post
                  How was Floyd to know Mosley was shot?
                  lol, because the only fight he's looked good in was against Margarito.

Remember how much he was criticized for his Mayorga performance? Everyone knew Mosley was shot long ago.

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
                  This has already been explained to you and you simply don't get it, so I don't know why I'm replying, but here goes:

The difference is the circumstances. When Floyd fought Shane he was the #1 WW in the world coming off KO wins and P4P #3.

Now he's not ranked, does not have a belt, and is coming off a lopsided victory.
                  1 good win. The fight against Mayorga was dismal until he got lucky in the last 5 seconds to save that fight for himself.

Prior to that he lost to Cotto, he looked average in fights against journeymen like Estrada and Cruz and only beat Vargas who was years past his prime.

Lets get real.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                    Judging from the sentiment on this fight, most people are in agreement that Mosley is shot to shit.

This is true, he has been shot to **** for a while, by my estimation since the second Forrest fight if you wanna get technical about it. The Mora fight reinforces how shot he is.

Basically, he's no more shot right now, than he was in September or than he was in May when he fought Fraud as evidenced by his inability to pull the trigger, gassing after 2 rounds and being reduced to twitching and feinting.

See Roy Jones.

Now that we've established that Mosley's been long shot to shit, there's 3 main reasons why Pac gets more credit than Fraud.

1) Mosley will not take the fight on the heels of a previous training camp where he will be overtrained

2) Pac will not force some stupid ass blood tests to further weaken Mosley

3) Pac will be the first to knock Mosley out and force him into retirement.

Thanks for stopping by.

Mayweather must be superman if taking blood tests doesn't make him equally as weak.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Jack is shot to ****.

I just want him to be on the Khan-Maidana fight.
                      May was only a few months ago.

How is he any more done now than he was then? Explain it to me smarty pants.

Comment

Working...
                      X