I dont give Pacquiao or Mayweather any credit for beating De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    So how many rounds did you give Oscar?
    why does it matter .....the fight ended in a SD.....that not what you want to call a blow out......pac vs hoya was a blowout!

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      Pacquiao weighed more than Hoya on the night of their fight man. Its ok pac was coming up 2 classes, but in effect he wasnt, cos hoya weighed 10lbs heavier than in the floyd fight
      What does that have to do with what I said?

Oscar dictated to Floyd

Oscar also dictated to Pac.

Neither guy could tell Oscar what to do. It just couldn't happen. No fighter could dictate to Oscar.

Not Floyd nor Pac. NOBODY.

Comment

What does that have to do with what I said?

Oscar dictated to Floyd

Oscar also dictated to Pac.

Neither guy could tell Oscar what to do. It just couldn't happen. No fighter could dictate to Oscar.

Not Floyd nor Pac. NOBODY.
        Yeah.
        I was just mentioing the fact tat you cant copare the fights between floyd-hya and pac-hoya , 10lbs difference

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          why does it matter .....the fight ended in a SD.....that not what you want to call a blow out......pac vs hoya was a blowout!
          So Whitaker-Chavez should not have been decisive win for Whitaker since it ended in a draw

So Martinez didn't KO Cintron, should of won by DQ, or should of won by decision. Basically getting robbed 3 times in one fight. Because, it ended in a draw.

So Martinez-P-Will wasn't a close fight cuz ONE JUDGE had it 118-110?

Yea OK.........

It should have never been a SD win. It should have a UD, 117-111 at worst 116-112 type of win for Floyd

Comment

lil boy ivan calderon was knocking oscar around. thats why i dont give pac credit either

ivan is SMALLER than pac.....and he beat the crap out of daddy oscar

Comment

So Whitaker-Chavez should not have been decisive win for Whitaker since it ended in a draw

So Martinez didn't KO Cintron, should of won by DQ, or should of won by decision. Basically getting robbed 3 times in one fight. Because, it ended in a draw.

So Martinez-P-Will wasn't a close fight cuz ONE JUDGE had it 118-110?

Yea OK.........

It should have never been a SD win. It should have a UD, 117-111 at worst 116-112 type of win for Floyd
              wtf that this have to do with what i said?..

Comment

at the end of the day floyd fought the #1 ranked champion in his weight class didnt ask for a catch weight he won that belt legitimately.
                Last edited by Canelo Phresh; 10-13-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

so dlh got outboxed by a fast, technical flyweight in sparring...

its not like he was trying to hurt him, calderon would probably outbox most 154-160 pounders if he wouldnt get hurt..

pbf had a legit win...pac ended dlh and made this so called dream match up backfire on him but he didnt fight the same dlh

dlh got what was coming to him but he also didnt help himself by coming in at 145

Comment

Do you think Pac or May give a **** what you think?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      wtf that this have to do with what i said?..
                      It means that you going by what judges scored as to see if it really is a close fight or not.

Just cuz the judges scored it a SD doesn't mean Floyd won by a "hair". Floyd clearly won at least 8 rounds of that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X