• Show
Clear All

GT 5 was dated in the US 11/02/2010

Comment

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit trailer.

Comment

Comment

Next PS3 Firmware Update Adds PlayStation Store Recommendations

Hi everyone, the next PlayStation 3 (PS3) system software update is coming soon. Firmware update 3.41 will add recommendations for games and videos on PlayStation Store. When you’re browsing through the details of a particular title, you’ll see a new “You May Like” section on the right-hand side. This section lists additional items based on the purchases of other PlayStation Network members who have purchased the item you’re currently looking at.

You can then click on this section to zoom in on the list and scroll the recommended titles.

This feature is a great way to discover new games that you may not know about, and it’s another step toward making the shopping experience easier and better for you all — similar to the five-star ratings feature we added in the last firmware update. Please note that while the 3.41 update will be released shortly, the recommendations feature on PlayStation Store is slated to go live by the end of July.

In addition to this PS3 update, the next PSP (PlayStation Portable) firmware update (v.6.31) will be coming as well. This is a minor update, and system software stability during use of some PSP format software titles has been improved.

As always, we look forward to your feedback.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/...irmware_072610

Comment

PSP's update is lame.

Comment

could someone donate me points so i can change my name

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesPwns View Post
                ....no....

Comment

Originally posted by [poet682006] View Post
                  You're banned, so no point.

Comment

Is the a site where I can report Modern Warfare 2 players to Infinity Ward?

Comment

That hot pursuit looks bad ass i still have the original one on my pc lol
                      As for the ps3 firmware updates, i wish they would add the ability to be able to play music while playing games. thats only thing thats pissing me off is i have to stop the music im listening to if i wanna play a game.

Comment

Working...
                      X