Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better win, Tito TKO12 Vargas or Cotto RTD5 Quintana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on who you think was the better fighter. Quintana had the good win over Paul Williams afterwards, Vargas had the win over Quartey (though he was inactive) prior.

It's a good question.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I think the Vargas that fought Trinidad would win every round from Cotto and KO Cotto within 6 rounds. Vargas would only need a round or two to KO Quintana in my opinion. Trinidad and Vargas were two of the best ever at 154 and a class above Cotto. Vargas was never as good after the Trinidad fight but he was a monster going into that fight. I think Vargas would have defeated De La Hoya if he had fought him before he fought Trinidad.
      i agree with everything, more or less.

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
        Depends on who you think was the better fighter.
        i think most would agree that there should be little debate over who was better and more accomplished.

Comment

Obviously Tito-Vargas.

It's not debatable, at all.

Comment

Of course Vargas. Who the heck thinks otherwise?

Edit: Took the split second of me posting for it to pop into my head. Must be a Cotto fan.

Comment

why is this even a question?

Comment

gentlemen, meet thatdudespits, http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=190200, the fellow who believes that a win over Quintana is equivalent to a win over Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                  gentlemen, meet thatdudespits, http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=190200, the fellow who believes that a win over Quintana is equivalent to a win over Vargas.
                  so some random alt says some ******ed **** and you actually waste your time making a thread about it??

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
                    so some random alt says some ******ed **** and you actually waste your time making a thread about it??
                    Larry, i decided to canvass opinion with an interest in ascertaining whether the collective boxing IQ of the forum is passable on the most basic level. i was wondering how many here might be as delusional as that fellow. from the poll result, it seems we could be a lot worse off here at NSB.

then, on the other hand, there are the threads you make. the ones that almost certainly make first-time visitors question the collective IQ of the forum. you make lots of them. and they're all about "******ed ****" (either yours or others peoples'). calm yourself down, homie.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                      Larry, i decided to canvass opinion with an interest in ascertaining whether the collective boxing IQ of the forum is passable on the most basic level. i was wondering how many here might be as delusional as that fellow. from the poll result, it seems we could be a lot worse off here at NSB.

then, on the other hand, there are the threads you make. the ones that almost certainly make first-time visitors question the collective IQ of the forum. you make lots of them. and they're all about "******ed ****" (either yours or others peoples'). calm yourself down, homie.
                      why would they blame others for me being ******ed??expecaily when they read my threads and see most people calling me ******ed?

Comment

Working...
                      X