No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Witter Hopes To Punch His Way To a World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Witter Hopes To Punch His Way To a World Title Shot

JUNIOR WITTER bounced back into the big time by capturing the British welterweight title off Colin Lynes in Sheffield on Saturday.

The former WBC world light-welterweight champ enjoyed a unanimous points verdict to beat Lynes for the second time in his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

who's Paulie fighting next, some mandatory?
    Witter should target him before GB feeds Paulie to the big dogs
    and Paulie would probably beat Witter anyway
    Witter hasn't been relevant since Bradley shit on him
    if Alexander the twat makes you quit, you have a problem

Comment

Junior witter couldnt punch the skin off a turd.

Comment

he looked a little troubled in the 11th when he wobbled all over the place...

Comment

I only caught the last couple rounds and Witter looked as bad as ever. Posing then grabboing once Lynes made the 1st move. Alot of missed punches but I believe we missed the best of the action in the early rounds when trhe fighters were fresh?

Did anyone else notice Colin Lynes spewing his guts up as they announced the decision? The ring card girls and ref had to get out the way. Witter didnt notice but when he went to congratulate/comiserate with Lynes, Colin projectile vommited again. Wasnt pleasant!

Comment

Witter will destroy Paulie, then get a shot at Floyd who he'll bamboozle with his seamless stance switching (hang on a minute, just switching stances....yep, now I'm southpaw....wait a minute...yep, back to orthodox again). Witter needs to retire, he's British level at best.

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
              I only caught the last couple rounds and Witter looked as bad as ever. Posing then grabboing once Lynes made the 1st move. Alot of missed punches but I believe we missed the best of the action in the early rounds when trhe fighters were fresh?

Did anyone else notice Colin Lynes spewing his guts up as they announced the decision? The ring card girls and ref had to get out the way. Witter didnt notice but when he went to congratulate/comiserate with Lynes, Colin projectile vommited again. Wasnt pleasant!
              Yeh I spotted this too. I seen him hunched over and was thinking he looked ****ed then at the moment the annoucer said "and the new" he was spewing big time!

Comment

Working...
              X