Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Vs Floyd - who is the Pound for Pound PED champ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    no. no pro athletes who juices uses pills you noob. they shoot it. thats why its called juice, as in liquid, as in injectable steroids.

lol, at least know what you're talking about before making posts
    How are steroids taken?

Steroids are commonly taken in two forms - oral (pill) or injectable (shots).

Source: Marylands sports injury center

Get owned noob.

Comment

Obviously Pacquiao. What kind of grown ass man who fights for a living is scared of needles? I wouldn't be surprised if Donaire is roided up as well. His nutritionist is Victor ****ing Conte and we're all supposed to believe he's trying to clean up the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
        Obviously Pacquiao. What kind of grown ass man who fights for a living is scared of needles? I wouldn't be surprised if Donaire is roided up as well. His nutritionist is Victor ****ing Conte and we're all supposed to believe he's trying to clean up the sport?
        What kind of grown ass man test positive 3x times for PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          How are steroids taken?

Steroids are commonly taken in two forms - oral (pill) or injectable (shots).

Source: Marylands sports injury center

Get owned noob.
          oh god. you must not know what athletes take what for their respective sports. like certain steroids that cannot be taken orally. I guess you didnt think this thru though, but this is not a surprise, given your name, and your posting history here

Comment

Floyd is p4p roid king. Pills pay the bills
            hard work PEDication!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
              donaire has actually been doing real olympic style testing (all year round random blood and urine testing)...there is nothing olympic about floyd's testing and there never was.

Comment

I would say Manny,

He ate so many power pellets his head grew and he can't tell when his eardrum is busted.

Comment

oh god. you must not know what athletes take what for their respective sports. like certain steroids that cannot be taken orally. I guess you didnt think this thru though, but this is not a surprise, given your name, and your posting history here
                  Keep embarrassing yourself, go on.

Comment

Keep embarrassing yourself, go on.
                    you think youre the only who can troll?

hehehe, not quite, but please, keep eating

heres a mid afternoon snack: steroids CANNOT be taken orally

god the clowns here are too easy. theres a new one everyday lol

or maybe I AM serious. I dono. its hard to tell...

Comment

you think youre the only who can troll?

hehehe, not quite, but please, keep eating

heres a mid afternoon snack: steroids CANNOT be taken orally

god the clowns here are too easy. theres a new one everyday lol
                      Gosh, you're so clever man. I'm so jealous

Comment

Working...
                      X