Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video - Robert Guerrero is using CrossFit training to get him ready for next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video - Robert Guerrero is using CrossFit training to get him ready for next fight

6 times world champion LMFAO.

Comment

I'm a big fan of new school conditioning...

All boxers should condition new school, and train for tactics and skills old school style...

Good combination imo.

Comment

Now i really hope he loses. A win gives ammo to all those f.cking crazy "CROSSFIT IS AMAZING" nuthuggers.

Comment

Crossfit is a hipster movement. Even girls can do this crap lol.

These crossfit sissies have no knowledge of the sport of boxing, specially the clown talking in that video "Can you do that crazy Rocky Balboa weird ab stuff?". More than half of the crap they do won't benefit him inside the ring.

Comment

Watch him get ko'd or gas out, the reason traditional boxing training is employed is because it works and has proven to work.

Comment

Robert better be careful not to get injured

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Watch him get ko'd or gas out, the reason traditional boxing training is employed is because it works and has proven to work.
                he is fighting a guy i have never heard of so its unlikely he loses

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Agreed. That said, however, there are plenty of new school techniques that can mesh very well with traditional boxing training. I don't see why people make it like it has to be one or the other when they should coincide based on what's best for a certain fighter

Comment

6 time World Champ , 4 different Weight Divisions?WTF

Comment

Working...
                    X