Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola: "**** I wanna knock David Haye's ***** ass out cold"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you really need to know the difference between a real and fake Twitter account.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
      it's because vitali's age don't let him to box as he used to.
      Otherwise if read your post, he exchanged with lewis..so lewis has no chance..mk
      lewis won the fcking fight why do people act like vitali won he lost no bad decision he was stopped plain and simple

Comment

Him losing to adamek makes me think he isnt taking boxing too serious..apart from swear like **** he need to have a better go at it, He comes from a boxing loving community and being a top Mexican-america HW champ would have made him a very rich man and a PPV attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by GranTorino View Post
          No it wouldn't. It'd be over as soon as Arreola landed a shot.
          I think Arreolas power is overrated. Haye would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            lewis won the fcking fight why do people act like vitali won he lost no bad decision he was stopped plain and simple
            I know right? Plus eventually I think Lewis would've won anyhow.

Comment

[QUOTE=MARKBNLV;10741192]
              Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              I think Arreolas power is overrated. Haye would beat him.
              Plus Arreola is too slow for Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
                I know right? Plus eventually I think Lewis would've won anyhow.
                He was hurt bad thats no joke.but one more shot to the eye of Vitali it would be done anyway,honestly most refs would have stopped it 3 rds earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                  From Chris's twitter

Fuck I wanna knock David Haye's ***** ass out cold. I hope I get my chance. This dude talks way to much shit.
                  it's already been confirmed and proven that is not chris arreola's twitter. Chris doesn't have a twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Calza appy View Post
                    Nice work cry baby. Call out one of hardest hitting HW when you know he will be retired in 2 fights time at the very most. Twat.
                    Heavyweights? Haye is a BUM with a lucky punch. You think if he somehow beats Wlad people will say Haye is better than Wlad? Look at the Resumes, look at how many undefeated Fighters Wlad has beaten and how long he has been champ.

Haye is just a bum who might get lucky. Chris Arreola has heart, he had the balls to get into the ring with Vitali, didnt make excuses and cry for 3 years.

Comment

That'd be a good fight. Haye is always blasting Arreola, but Arreola has fought the better opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X