Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rock might return tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT!!!! The Great one is back for real ? It's looks like im gonna start to watch wrestling again.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
      WHAT!!!! The Great one is back for real ? It's looks like im gonna start to watch wrestling again.
      Don't get your hopes up. It's just an appearance, and yes he'll be the host of Wrestlemania 27. Will he have one more match? doubtful, but you never know.

Comment

he said he was back and not leaving was. he lying, cuz he gotta wrestle after sayin, he aint never leaving again!!!!!!

Comment

why he gotta do cena like that....... the rock like 50 cena like ja rule

Comment

The People's Eyebrow at the end was one of his best People's Eyebrows he's ever done.

The only thing missing last night was him dropping the People's Elbow on someone. That would've been incredible.

Comment

He looks badass with a shaved head. :up:

Comment

looks as if everybody is more united in your man love for the rock than the united colours of benetton!

Comment

this is what cena said about the rock

this is from 2008

"What I kind of get peeved about, and this is my Achilles heel, is that I've wanted to do this my whole life.

"Rock falls into that category. At one point he loved wrestling and wanted to do this all his life.

"So explain to me why he can't come back for our 15th anniversary show or why he can't make an appearance at WrestleMania. I wish he'd just show up, say hi and leave. Do the eyebrow once and get out of town.

"Simply put it's because he wants to be an actor and there's nothing wrong with that, because he's truly found another passion. He's good at acting. His films make money."

"Associating with sports entertainment doesn't do much for his acting career. I get it.

"Just don't f*** me around and tell me that you love this.

"That's the only thing that gets me really p***ed off.

"Our fan base have so much admiration for him, he's got to respect that. He doesn't give anything back."

Comment

That was epic

Comment

The Rock is the ****ing man. I felt like a kid again when he music blared out. Let's just hope he's back to wrestle as well as present.

Comment

Working...
                      X