• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    The only keys that work on your keyboard

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
      dude, Im not a "Cotto fan". Im a boxing fan. I felt Cotto got a gift against Clottey, I had Mayweather clearly winning the De la hoya fight, I had Marquez clearly winning the 3rd pacquiao fight. So I am not a pac_tard, I am not a cotto fanboy, I am not a Floyd hater. I just say what I see, and I saw Cotto winning this fight against Mayweather. Period.
      We're on the same boat. However, Cotto MADE me a fan of his last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Floyd will be in pain tommorow and feel like an old man, possibly urinating blood. Cotto will wake up tommorow feeling as if hes had a wonderful aeerobic workout the night b4.

Cotto busted Floyd up more, he won that way. Pitty patty punches landed Floyd was ahead if you look and count meticulously.
        Dude I mainly come here to read....but mfers like u should be banned from watching fights. U can't honestly give Cotto more than three rounds in that fight...the crap I've been reading today is incredible. If u don't like Floyd cool, but to say **** like this makes you look like a ass.

Comment

• I don't care how much Floyd stans try and convince themeselves that Floyd won... He looked like **** last night. period.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

Surrrrrreeeeeee
              why dont you look in the mirror you lil ******? coming on a boxing forum when you dont know jack about boxing is a joke. learn boxing, learn boxing history, learn how to score fights , take that floyd dildo out of your ass, and then come back to this forum.

Comment

• He will def get in

Its rather easy for popular guys to get in boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by mudpunch View Post
                  Floyd got pushed around like a rag doll. I'm impressed by Cotto. If only he was the more popular star, that belt would still be his.
                  wow so it dont matter that floyd landed more punches than cotto? it only matters to "push a man around like a rag doll" i didnt see that but more power to you.

Comment

• bump for more

Comment

• Will he be considered as a traitor? I myself like Solis more than yuriorkis. I have seen them both in republica deportiva and Solis seems like a more humble person.

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                      Yes Diaz did say he trained him for a time but now Gamboa is supposedly going too work under May promotions

Comment

Working...
                      X