• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    lol thats sum funny ****.
    no its not funny its just plain gay as hell man

Comment

Originally posted by BAZINGA View Post
      We don't all watch that gay ***** like you, queer bait.
      Oh I don't watch any gay **** either because I don't fantasize about men when i watch MMA, Im comfortable in my heterosexuality, but you on the other hand! It's obvious you jerk off to MMA videos all the time.

Comment

Right, because I'm the one with the MMGay avatar and sign..

Comment

Originally posted by harima1 View Post
          Dude you are being too crude to Alvarez. The guy just turned 20. It's a good win. Now we have to admit that his career is just starting. Despite his 30 some fights. The guy is showing good signs. By the time he's Angulo's age, hes going to be excellent.
          Angulo and That ginger hype job both turned pro the same year. They have the same amount of professional ring age.

Comment

Originally posted by BAZINGA View Post
            Angulo and That ginger hype job both turned pro the same year. They have the same amount of professional ring age.
            You know Angulo had a huge amatuer career under his belt right...?

Comment

I said professional ring age.

Angulo didn't even enter a boxing gym until he was around 18.

Comment

no am experience??well he has 20 or more officially, and probably a ****load more of non official(mexico)......his team claims he has like 15 pro bouts more........

he's as experienced as a 20 year old can be, so stop with the inexperience thing....

the guy has some talent(aka power) so he will make some noise(if he can actually make 147 in a year or so.....hell id try for a title at 47 right now if he really suffers, because he'd get a beatdown from dzinz, martinez, williams, angulo, kirkland at 54...).....but i doubt he gets much better skills wise...televisa is gonna ruin him anyway...i dont doubt for a second they will try to put him in a telenovela if he keeps winning....

Comment

Working...
                X