No announcement yet.

It's amazing how Pacquiao-Clottey is 2 weeks away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    Yeah it's crazy how fast it came around. It's only three months since the Cotto fight. Seems like much longer to me. Pacquiao is nuts. This is his fourth megafight in what... 15 months? That's pretty impressive.
    Pac is nuts. But that is what it takes to be a great throwback type fighter. He is literally a machine. Nothing to do with roids. He is a machine.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      that's cool man. My first live fight was Cotto vs Clottey at MSG. The atmosphere was amazing considering it was the day before the PR day parade. It's a really great experience. I'm not sure how Dallas Stadium or a stadium in general (yankee cotto vs yuri) would be like? How are the seats set up?
      I got the $200 dollar seats... And, I am facing that big ass screen. So I think it will be a good experience. Espicially if it is true that he has over 40,000 tickets sold... That would be crazy...

Comment

wtf already?

Damn time goes quick....

Cant wait, im defo watching this!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Pac is nuts. But that is what it takes to be a great throwback type fighter. He is literally a machine. Nothing to do with roids. He is a machine.
          Quoted for truth!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Yeagh I remember the wait for Cotto Vs Pacquiao the days felt like years lol.On the other hand the days for Pacquiao/Clottey went by as fast as Usian Bolt

Even though the Hype surrounding this fight is not as big as a Cotto/Pacquiao or Pacquiao/Mayweather, I'm defiantly going to check it out

Comment

I'll be honest, Clottey seems like a boring opponent. But I know the fight is gonna be real fun to watch so I'm definitely gonna see it at a buddies house who always orders big fights. But with the fact that Clottey is sort of a very neutral opponent in that he doesn't bring anything to the table other than an opponent for Pac. Yes I know he's dangerous and can win but should Pac beat him, it looks good but Clottey's been on the losing end in some big fights and people probably remember that most. He could of beat Cotto but let it slip away. Makes you question his determination.

Comment

This is WAR... Go PACMAN! Go Philippines!

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  I'll be honest, Clottey seems like a boring opponent. But I know the fight is gonna be real fun to watch so I'm definitely gonna see it at a buddies house who always orders big fights. But with the fact that Clottey is sort of a very neutral opponent in that he doesn't bring anything to the table other than an opponent for Pac. Yes I know he's dangerous and can win but should Pac beat him, it looks good but Clottey's been on the losing end in some big fights and people probably remember that most. He could of beat Cotto but let it slip away. Makes you question his determination.
                  Its that along with his stamina.

If his opponent doesnt fade away from his power. He will look for a way out the fight.

He resorts to headbutting.

Comment

Damn, need to get my sky hooked up again, it's true this fight has crept up quietly.

Comment

Last night on the TOP RANK card for Comcast Sports Net, they were advertising it like every 5 seconds. It seems like Arum is being cheap or something and I have noticed that all his Top Rank events are streamed. You can tell the audio is crappy with an echoey background and the images aren't crisp and have bit rendering around the edges. Bob, come up off the cash a little and promote this thing man.

Comment

Working...
                      X