No announcement yet.

Anderson "The Spider" Silva, the best MMA of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
    Dude. Come on, your GSP nuthugging, lets you down as a good poster!

How the **** would GSP TKO Silva, when he cound't even TKO Alves, Koscheck or Fitch?

Anderson would just be to big and stop GSP within 3!

No one even knows if GSP would even be any good at 185lb. He'd struggle will Sonnen and Belfort!
    No nuthugging ever has been in my system.....just a analyst and a fighter myself......GSP has the higher chance of controlling a fight with anderson silva....silva was controlled by Hendo in round 1, and I can see GSP doing the same but also giving/taking in the standup.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
      This isn't nuthugging. If anything your Silva nuthuggery is so ridiculous that you're giving a P4P fighter, one of the best in the world, no chance in a fight and that he'd get beat by contenders.

Who is the nuthugger here? It's not a laughable concept that GSP can beat Silva. Considering Silva was taken down with ease by the likes of Travis Lutter and GSP out wrestled Kos, Fitch and does the same to Rashad and Marquardt on a daily basis
      GSP is a hell of a fighter but I see it going similar to the Dan Henderson fight. The way I see it is, if GSP tries to trade with Silva he's gonna get beat to the punch almost every time, if not every time. So he's gonna have to take down Silva every chance he gets...and he will. But I think people under estimate Silva's BJJ. I say Silva, submission 3rd/4th round. But if the fight goes the distance, I would favor GSP on points. Just make it happen!

Comment

Working...
      X