No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: My Goal is To Collect All The Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Of course you do, cause Canelo can't, and won't even try.
    Canelo, Wade, my drunk Uncle, Lil Gs cousin. Whoever does it and for whatever reason, or silver lining you think applies. It will all suffice to me. Doesn't matter one bit, the gratification remains the same.

Comment

Is there even a reason to talk about who GGG doesn't want to fight? If he beats them they'll all just be called bums anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Canelo, Wade, my drunk Uncle, Lil Gs cousin. Whoever does it and for whatever reason, or silver lining you think applies. It will all suffice to me. Doesn't matter one bit, the gratification remains the same.
        Tough times ahead of you bud, much disappointment. It'll ease up a bit when Canelo gets stripped, he can regain his rep at his own pace

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
          I think he means all of the Welterweight ones.
          Just because Canelos fighting a welterweight for his title doesn't make the belt a welterweight title when Golovkin gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
            Just because Canelos fighting a welterweight for his title doesn't make the belt a welterweight title when Golovkin gets it.
            No but he'd happily fight Floyd for a welterweight title if he could.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              No but he'd happily fight Floyd for a welterweight title if he could.
              I doubt it but at jr. middle he would for sure.

Comment

Should be interesting to see if WBC will strip Canelo.. I think a lot of people are waiting to see what happens.. Canelo will probably try to beat all these smaller fighters for a bit.. Try to cash in on all these lesser threats..

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  It's how you corner the money fights. It's how Hagler and B-Hop finally landed the big fights, because everyone had to see them.

B-Hop was 36 before he finally got his unification fights. GGG could end up with full unification a year or two earlier.

Since Canelo can't go back to 154, he'll have nowhere to go.
                  Hopkins didn't get fights because of belts you dumbass. Hopkins unified because Don King and HBO put on a tournament. A tournament Tito Trinidad was supposed to win. A tournament Tito was supposed to win and then go on and fight Roy Jones in a superfight. Hopkins was nothing but a pawn. An aging beltholder, holding down a wasteland of a division simply because Roy left it.

Comment

Ok please answer me this????? Wtf was the last time ward fought at 168???
                    How can you take that serious??? Ward never intended on fighting GGG and not because he is scared but because he is too big to make 168 period so stop bringing it up!

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                      triple god is a once in a lifetime talent.
                      Idiotic comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X