Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More accurate Poll of the Pac May fight Win, draw etc..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    You mean it will take you months to set up hundreds of new email addresses.
    Lol as ive said. Im willing to make this public if someone will tell me how to change the settings to Public. You guys sound so paranoid hahaha

Take it easy.. Count all the ones who saw it a close fight or a draw. Shows a lot of boxing fans stills see it as a fight that can go either way.

This aint over yet folks, not by a long shot. Its just the first day. Relaaaaaax

So far

7+4+18+5 = 34 votes see a close fight

While,

57 sees a lopsided fight for Floyd.

# reminder 35 are NSB floyd loyalists

# it aint over till the fat lady sings
    Last edited by Spoon23; 04-16-2016, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Lol as ive said. Im willing to make this public if someone will tell me how to change the settings to Public. You guys sound so paranoid hahaha

Take it easy.. Count all the ones who saw it a close fight or a draw. Shows a lot of boxing fans stills see it as a fight that can go either way.

This aint over yet folks, not by a long shot. Its just the first day. Relaaaaaax

So far

While,

3/4 of those who saw pac winning are your alts and that's just the way it is. You knew how to make the poll public when you started the thread, you didn't for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
        He might be an alt of a mod. Or mods just dont want to ban him for some reason. Dude is a just a spammer that makes spam threads and thats against the rules here yet hes not banned.
        I thought the same thing. Lol

Comment

So far

While,

Make it public please spoon. You lack credibility. Big time... Make it public!!!

Comment

So far

While,

Ask a mod, if you are not one yourself... Don't ban me ... I won't come back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              You mean it will take you months to set up hundreds of new email addresses.
              And he has already started

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Make it public please spoon. You lack credibility. Big time... Make it public!!!
                I want to. I just dont know how. Can anyone point me to how I can change it to public?

SHOUT OUT TO THE MODS. PLS CHANGE THIS TO PUBLIC
                Last edited by Spoon23; 04-17-2016, 12:24 AM.

Comment

I want to. I just dont know how. Can anyone point me to how I can change it to public?
                  I don't know how either. You are not alone. My IPhone makes it had to do lots of things.

Comment

Hopefully my vote can be put in the non-biased category and helps clear up some of the debate.

I've been a pretty big boxing fan for quite some time and I watch the sports in terms of going to see local events, FNF, watch all the undercards, etc.

My $.02 is that Mayweather clearly won no matter how you slice it. It's common to hear that he doesn't have a fan - friendly fighting style but hey boxing is hit and don't be hit. Too many "casual fans" or "bandwaggoners" want to see a Rocky - Drago type of fight EVERY time but real life boxing doesn't work that way.

My personal score card was 9-3 in favor of Mayweather. Pac is a heck of a fighter but he simply lost to a better fighter, no shame in that.

Comment

• This is just so pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X