No announcement yet.

Manga Readers/Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Nahhh not yet... After I heard about a third season/prequel.... I put off on it. I have the LN's on my pc....but might lay off for now.

I finished a bunch of crunchy roll series...finished Damachi.... I enjoyed it... Might read that LN since I dunno about a season 2

you should read it, this series make my bathroom time an hour longer. i finish a pack of cigarettes in just two bathroom time.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      you should read it, this series make my bathroom time an hour longer. i finish a pack of cigarettes in just two bathroom time.
      Shhhhhhhhiiii, it's tempting man. I really want to read it. I just started reading LN's... Spice and Wolf would be a good one...trying to decide to watch or read first

Comment

Shhhhhhhhiiii, it's tempting man. I really want to read it. I just started reading LN's... Spice and Wolf would be a good one...trying to decide to watch or read first
        watch first then continue it with the novel. just like game of thrones.

that way you wont get mad because the anime is not as good as the novel, but instead you'll be happy when you found those tiny little details and more characters depth when you read the LN.

Comment

True, the manga kind of drags on sometimes... I kind of gave up after a while for 6 months because... Just felt meh with the progression. Hopped back on and it had some interesting points throughout the chapter, but feels kind of meh....heating up though.

The Anime drew me in too, Too hype in the beginning, slumped in the middle and hype at the end, so here's hoping season 2 is done well. I heard that they were gonna deviate from the manga a little... So that'll be interesting.

Also just finished Erased.... Damn.... Hell of a 12 weeks man... Love the series, one thing I don't like about anime is the elitist ******s who criticizes everything about anime. Gonna read it now to see the differences between the two. I left off at 26, so I got about 14 left.... Man, loved the series, left off just fine.

Konosuba is my favorite comedy of the season... It was awesome, and soon hype for season 2. I'm reading the LN's online right now and it's pretty good.
          The AoT anime is pretty good. I got through a lot of it this weekend. Once I finish, I will see about reading the rest of the manga. Some of my issues with the story are their problem resolution for the Titans. It seems like there should be other ways to take them down, other than just getting in close and slicing a chunk out of the nape of their necks. The people seem capable of doing some pretty brilliant technological things, like the 3D maneuver gear. My first thought with destroying the nape of the neck is to use explosives from a distance, unlike the cannons. Why not develop an explosive arrow for distance, and other handheld explosives like grenades?

It feels to me like a summer blockbuster movie where the focus is on the action and destruction, without much depth to the story.

Comment

so have you read spice & wolf series yet?
            I'll check that one out too. It sounds like it could be pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Star View Post
              I'll check that one out too. It sounds like it could be pretty good.

alright.... i'll be waiting for your review

Comment

The AoT anime is pretty good. I got through a lot of it this weekend. Once I finish, I will see about reading the rest of the manga. Some of my issues with the story are their problem resolution for the Titans. It seems like there should be other ways to take them down, other than just getting in close and slicing a chunk out of the nape of their necks. The people seem capable of doing some pretty brilliant technological things, like the 3D maneuver gear. My first thought with destroying the nape of the neck is to use explosives from a distance, unlike the cannons. Why not develop an explosive arrow for distance, and other handheld explosives like grenades?

It feels to me like a summer blockbuster movie where the focus is on the action and destruction, without much depth to the story.
                Ahhhh they get a little into the neck reason later in the manga

Comment

alright.... i'll be waiting for your review
                  Finished Spice and Wolf, betman. It was pretty good, I enjoyed it. I like the duo of Lawrence and Horo. She's really cute. haha

Comment

Ahhhh they get a little into the neck reason later in the manga
                    I am just about done with the anime. I'll finish up the manga when I am done.

Comment

I am just about done with the anime. I'll finish up the manga when I am done.
                      I think season 2 is out in the summer. Heard it moves away from the manga... So interested if that rumor is true

Comment

Working...
                      X