No announcement yet.

Amir Khan reason for fighting Canelo is to get Floyd out of retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan reason for fighting Canelo is to get Floyd out of retirement

Amir Khan is obsessed with getting that Mayweather fight, first he wanted to fight Pacquiao to out do Floyd, he thought if he fought Algieri he would show he was better than Pacquiao but struggled with and got wobbled with Algieri, now Floyd told him to win big and he will come back and whoop his ass or something like that, that gave Khan some hope when Floyd trashed him ringside, so now Khan said let me fight Canelo.

Thats his only reasoning for taking the fight, dude is going to get hurt badly.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Amir Khan is obsessed with getting that Mayweather fight, first he wanted to fight Pacquiao to out do Floyd, he thought if he fought Algieri he would show he was better than Pacquiao but struggled with and got wobbled with Algieri, now Floyd told him to win big and he will come back and whoop his ass or something like that, that gave Khan some hope when Floyd trashed him ringside, so now Khan said let me fight Canelo.

Thats his only reasoning for taking the fight, dude is going to get hurt badly.
    i agree with all this Hectari... Khan is going to get murked!

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised

Comment

I just dont see any way he can win, Cotto who is bigger than Khan was getting hurt bad in the fight and had to get on his bike, and Cotto hits way harder than Khan yet not one of his solid power shots budged Canelo.

It will be like when Canelo called up Josesito and fought him, Khan wont even last that long unless he fights the perfect boxing match, without getting touched one time.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I just dont see any way he can win, Cotto who is bigger than Khan was getting hurt bad in the fight and had to get on his bike, and Cotto hits way harder than Khan yet not one of his solid power shots budged Canelo.

It will be like when Canelo called up Josesito and fought him, Khan wont even last that long unless he fights the perfect boxing match, without getting touched one time.
          khans speed is the only factor, nothing more, nothing less. Once Canelo get's past that it's open season on Khans chin.

Comment

Originally posted by LouIE G View Post
            khans speed is the only factor, nothing more, nothing less. Once Canelo get's past that it's open season on Khans chin.
            Its gonna be exciting while it lasts Kind of like when Hatton fought Pacquaio, Short and thrilling.

Comment

It's not going to bring Mayweather out if retirement, it's going to push Khan closer to it..

Canelo is going to be like a steamroller in this fight.

Comment

Mayweather doesn't need to come out of retirement to laugh at Khan getting KTFO by Canelo.

Comment

Props to Khan for taking this fight but he should reconsider trying to beat common opponents [of PAC/MAY] more impressively than they did to try and land a fight with one of them, if that's what his plan is. How did that turn out against Algieri again? He is no where near a prime (or close to prime) Pac or May.

Then again styles do make fights and this could end up being a shocker, I'm sure they saw many flaws with Canelo they could take advantage of.. question is, how quickly will Khan's chin crumble?

Comment

Working...
                  X