Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin Looks Ready For Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG has a build like me, looks like me too. I've been known to hit like a LHW as well, thus I support the GGG cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      I am pretty sure that I saw GGG in a watch commercial the other night during Monday Night football. Anybody else seen it or am I crazy??

Apple Watch – Train

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Los Angeles - Boxing superstar, WBA, IBO and WBC “Interim” Middleweight Champion GENNADY “GGG” GOLOVKIN (33-0, 30 KOs) will face IBF Middleweight title holder, Montreal power-puncher DAVID LEMIEUX (34-2, 31 KOs), in a World Middleweight Championship Title Unification bout on Saturday, October 17 at the Mecca of Boxing, Madison Square Garden. The championship event will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]
        Great photos !

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          So handsome, god..
          He is lookin real old.

Take a good closeup look at those photos man, see the wrinkles ?

He looks old as Hopkins

Comment

GGG lookin particularly beasty.

tko5

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
              Once he's beaten to a pulp, Lemieux is going to be a big disappointment to his fans and the GGG haters.
              i dont know about all that we all already know what lemieux is and im not sure anyone hates ggg i think people are just tired of people saying ggg is the best middleweigt ever without even beating anyone even better then hagler sugar ray robinson lamotta etc etc **** it honestly ridiculous. let him earn it first
              Last edited by Cinci Champ; 10-06-2015, 10:05 PM.

Comment

After he beats Lemieux the boxing world will be on notice, GGG is the top fighter in the world P4P, although I fancy Lemieux to be competitive for a few rounds. 2016 will be the year the world takes notice, Ward better go up to 175 and stay there!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                  After he beats Lemieux the boxing world will be on notice, GGG is the top fighter in the world P4P, although I fancy Lemieux to be competitive for a few rounds. 2016 will be the year the world takes notice, Ward better go up to 175 and stay there!
                  Get off his sack... You act like Limeux is the second coming of Hagler. I think David is alright, but all the little g fan boys are hyping him up like if little g beats him, he is the GOAT.

And you have it wrong, little g better hope Ward goes to 175, otherwise if little g ever decides to step up to the plate, Ward will wax that ass real good.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    GGG has a build like me, looks like me too. I've been known to hit like a LHW as well, thus I support the GGG cause.
                    Is that you, Gennady?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                      I am pretty sure that I saw GGG in a watch commercial the other night during Monday Night football. Anybody else seen it or am I crazy??
                      Yes, he blowing up!

Comment

Working...
                      X