No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: Mayweather's Performance is Real Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javii86 View Post
    That's definitely the case. Re-watch round 8, Floyd increased his power punch activity. He was landing some really hard shots on Guerrero, to the point where Guerrero was backing up at the end of the round. Ghost had no idea where or when the punches were coming. 23/30 power shots vs 2/24 jabs. However, one of the very few weakness Floyd has are his hands. And he says it was around Round 8-10 where he messed it up. He probably thought it was broken so the punches he threw after didn't have the same power. I think if he had more confidence in the health of his hands, we'd see the KO's...even when throwing single punches at a time.
    Someone can check the stats but I'm pretty sure he landed 40 something jabs to 150 some odd power shots. How anyone can say he wasn't trying to get Robert outta there is beyond me.

Comment

Are you on Dope?????

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
      yes, but when will he square off with a real boxer?
      Guess you don't read or comprehend English to well my friend. Or maybe you just don't like either men, the boxer in Floyd and the knowledgeable trainer in Virgil. Regardless just looking at your comment let's me know I have said to much to you already, because you just refuse to understand the sport of boxing. Enjoy your next 3-4rd PPV MMA fight, clown......

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
        Although this has been discussed 1 trillion times...when Pac had all his request met, glove size, ring size, 10 mil per pound, 50/50...was it Floyd who walked away?...there is a video with roach saying they will take any test...then they backed away...so the only demand Floyd made with random tests up til the fight. ..he came off and offered 14 days...Manny walked away. Lets not forget the cut, building of stadium and mayweather calling him on the phone personally...acting like Floyd soley sabotaged this fight being made is the dumbest crap ever. Manny has Arum...he doesn't make decisions on his finances otherwise at his height he wouldn't have been getting robbed blind with 6 to 8 mil dollar guar.purses.

As for Canelo its been two weeks since his last fight. ...quit acting like a deal should be already made....or that Floyd should be running around yelling out "I want Canelo"...he's the cash cow everyone wants to fight Floyd.
        The testing Smoke Screen was FRAUDS way of PUNKING OUT....
        That and the no 50/50, shows how the Foxy BOY, makes Demands
        he knew Pac would Reject......Any thing to AVOID KO Power, and
        Save the precioous 0!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
          Canelos win over Lopez>>>>>Floyds over Robert
          That dumb ass posts smack yourself... Has Lopez ever fought at 154 before facing Canelo? And didn't Guerrero have two wins at 147 with a belt?

Comment

Originally posted by jabnhold View Post
            well i'm from the UK so I don't care much for basketball. But i get it, my question is if floyd fights and beats canelo will you give him any credit for it or will it become oh well canelo was too green
            Most people on this site will say Canelo was too green and the fight was boring and he's ducking Lara, Martinez, GGG, Manny (after he KO's Rios) and anyone else they think has a chance at beating him. That's has been the pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              The testing Smoke Screen was FRAUDS way of PUNKING OUT....
              That and the no 50/50, shows how the Foxy BOY, makes Demands
              he knew Pac would Reject......Any thing to AVOID KO Power, and
              Save the precioous 0!!!
              lol whatever how would he know for sure pac would reject the drug testing. i love how people assume with mayweather but give manny a pass for everything. didnt floyd say lets put our ppv numbers together the real ones and well decide who gets paid what with that and arum refused? bottom line is the both are to blame and if one ducked they both ducked period but that dont fit everyones hate i guess that thing we call reality
              Last edited by Cinci Champ; 05-17-2013, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                What Rigo did to donaire was "real boxing"

What Hopkins did to Pavlik was "real boxing"

Etc...

What Floyd did to Guerrero was "safe boxing"

Floyd could have done so much more to the lesser guerrero but chose not to. He was satisfied with scoring with just one punch and done when in reality he had opportunities to open up on him and chose not to.
                Get out of here with that! He landed 60% of his power punches... And was hitting and moving. With a hurt hand. The same with Rigo he was boxing beautiful as well but he was landing more cleaner punches than Rigo. It's cool he beat the shyt out of Robert and made him look like an amateur if you don't like it, don't watch him period.

It must hurt to pay and watch hoping he loses, then he dominates now he is boring? Or doesn't take risks? But when he did that for Cotto all you heard was "his legs are gone," and "he was shot?"

Which one is it? Make your mind up.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
                  Most people on this site will say Canelo was too green and the fight was boring and he's ducking Lara, Martinez, GGG, Manny (after he KO's Rios) and anyone else they think has a chance at beating him. That's has been the pattern.
                  That's exactly what I was thinking... they will start to name middleweights and try and use Canelo's size as a reason to fight middle weights lol! The same people who claim not to like Floyd sure put a lot of time and effort into his matches. Making him the highest paid athlete two years in a row.

Comment

Obviously only an idiot would ask a trainer to train their own son to do a toe to toe style.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                      Canelos win over Lopez>>>>>Floyds over Robert
                      Your mother should've swallowed you.

Comment

Working...
                      X