No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward Returns To The Gym After Surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward Returns To The Gym After Surgery

(OAKLAND, CALIF.) - Super middleweight champion Andre Ward (Oakland, Calif.) hit an important milestone in his recovery from shoulder surgery yesterday, making his return to his boxing gym. Ward has been doing intensive physical therapy three times a week to get his shoulder back in to fighting shape, and he is happy with his progress and thrilled to get back in to the gym.

"It was amazing to be able to say that I was going to a boxing gym and not physical therapy. I just have to respect the markers I've been given from the doctor; I couldn't go crazy. That's where I have to be careful," Ward said. "I felt great, I felt fast, and my wind felt great. It was an amazing feeling to be able to work out in my gym." [Click Here To Read More]

Cant wait till hes back in action..... Hopefully he stays injury free

Comment

Love Ward.

Comment

Best fighter in the world. Welcome back

Comment

My No. 1 P4P champ is back. No more injuries please...

Comment

Great images... A legend in the making.

Comment

The unbeatable man is back. Can't wait to see him fight.

Comment

looking FLY Andre

Comment

shoulders injuries are no joke in any athlete, especially a boxer. they're a very dynamic apparatus.

mine are shot to ****. knees too. enough about me.

ward will be well suited to approach this rehabilitation process with caution. he's already got bad hands. you don't want him developing any more chronic injuries that are going to keep him out of the ring.

this guy can be a special boxer. if there's a boxer out there who is in his prime that i think can make it to the ATG list it's andre ward. obviously he's got a ton of work to do if he wants to get there.

Comment

those boots are amazing

Comment

Working...
                    X