No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia-Jonathan Barros Agreement Reached, 11/10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Cause I'm tired of him not stepping up with his damn talent. Tune up after tune up after tune up. I'm sick. Canelo is next if he pulls one more shit like that too.

Very serious.

Salido ain't the only one out there.
    You're not realistic.....None of the top guys or even the second tier fighters in the division would take a fight in short notice like this. Only a month and a week away. It would be to much of a risk. Some people just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by fernie6602 View Post
      You're not realistic.....None of the top guys or even the second tier fighters in the division would take a fight in short notice like this. Only a month and a week away. It would be to much of a risk. Some people just don't get it.
      Just let him vent, fight is 30 days away and they expect on of the world champs to fight him on 30 days notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Cause I'm tired of him not stepping up with his damn talent. Tune up after tune up after tune up. I'm sick. Canelo is next if he pulls one more shit like that too.

Very serious.

Salido ain't the only one out there.
        So far this is the most idiotic post of this thread!!! Anybody want to challenge him for that spot?

Comment

Hey anything is better then nothing. I thought HBO would only go with one fight that night. It's still going to be a great night of boxing with Mares vs Moreno and Cruz fighting on Showtime.

Comment

They should of made Garcia vs Walters for the WBA strap, but I guess something is better than nothing!!

Comment

WAR MASTER MIKEY

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                WAR MASTER MIKEY
                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

man im sick of mikey fighting these journeymen but **** he did have the fight scheduled with salido so you cant blame him for salido getting hurt. Is Salido vs. Garcia going to be rescheduled for a later date?

Comment

Originally posted by fernie6602 View Post
                    Much of a risk? WTF does every motherfucker now have the Mayweather disease? They make boxers too much of a pussy now. Jesus!

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Just let him vent, fight is 30 days away and they expect on of the world champs to fight him on 30 days notice.
                    With every damn tune up he should at least fight a top guy. Move the day because I'm tired of tune ups.

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                    So far this is the most idiotic post of this thread!!! Anybody want to challenge him for that spot?
                    For not being a nuthugger? I can't be a fan in disappointment? Fuck that..you do ***** **** you better believe I'm going to call you out on it. Whether it's a boxer I like or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      He has had what, 29 tune ups now?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Wow... you really thought this **** thru rite?

Mikey ain't the 1 with the broken finger fool!! If my man kept his **** in chekk before the fight, we wouldn't be havin' this conversation, would we?

Comment

Working...
                      X